Amore Hotel Apartments
US$254
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$307/night.

US$227
US$172
  • Breakfast included
St. Elias Resort(Protaras)
US$283
Capo Bay Hotel(Protaras)
US$195
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

US$128
US$87
  • Pool
Kapetanios Bay Hotel(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$77
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Astreas Beach Hotel Apartments(Protaras)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$182
getaroom.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsclean staffnice poolenjoyed our staywifireceptionholiday
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Stayed a week at these apts in sept , apt was clean and fully equipped for a self catering hol . Maids cleaned daily and pool area was also well looked after . There are a few bars and tavernas nearby and a couple of supermarkets . The beach is a small cove nearby but you needed to be there early as it got packed . I cannot say anything bad about the hotel as we had no problems during our stay , would recommend if you want a quiet rest .

Room Tip: We requested a room with a pool facing room which we got , and also this was a large apt .
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2016

We were staying at an apartment close by with no pool or access to wifi for the children. All the staff are very welcoming to none residents allowing the kids to have free access to wifi and all of us to the pool! Emma on reception was particularly helpful and was always at hand to ask advice from (she is English) nice Pool never crowded!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

In the most cosiest area this hotel is situated, but in the other hand Kapparis beach is just 10 min walk away and Protaras/Fig Tree Bay is just minutes by car away.
If you want to relax, this is the hotel for you.
I like it!
Much...

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Marcus C
Reviewed 29 August 2016

excellent hotel 3 star as good as 4 star just been refurbed, food very good, pool very clean staff friendly near shops and beech, very clean rooms fresh towels every day, jim behind bar fantastic nothing to much trouble carnt wait to go back next year

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank roberthark
Reviewed 29 August 2016

I went with some friends and had a brilliant time so when my daughter came over I wanted to take my family out. As it was a Sunday I couldn't get any cash so I asked if I could use my card. I was refused and made to feel like a leper. We went to the Faliros where we spent over a£100 on my credit card.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family