A very nice place to spend you weekend! The rooms we had got were huge and truly exemplified luxury! The bath tubs and toilets were redone and it was truly going back in time. A very well kept lawn greets you! When we had visited the hotel was undergoing a few renovations and hence there were a few things out of place. Service however is something that needs to improve. A bit too slow - possibly it is because of the location rather than the hotel group. Worth spending a couple of weekends every year at the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taj Usha Kiran Palace has played host to the Prince & Princess of Wales and is now a heritage hotel. Set amidst 9 acres of beautifully landscaped lawns, this 135 year old regal palace, rich in history, is outfitted with artistic stone carvings and delicate filigree work. Conveniently located, the hotel has 40 beautiful rooms including Villas with private pool and suites, a dining room truly reminiscent of royalty, a Bar and the award winning Jiva Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taj Usha Kiran Palace, Gwalior reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Usha Kiran Palace Gwalior
- Usha Kiran Palace Hotel Gwalior