“Gorgeous Building & Gardens”

La Guadalupana My Friend
Ranked #15 of 17 Restaurants in Jocotepec
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Description: Restaurant La Guadalupana My Friend, come with your family, couple and friends, enjoy our seafood dishes and meat to the wood, in a 100% family atmosphere, live music and thematic weekends, if you are looking for a place to make an event Call us to schedule your date.
Reviewed 17 February 2018

What a stunning restaurant & grounds...The bathrooms outstanding..The building itself is well worth a look..
We really enjoyed the hot retried beans & cheese dip..Very tasty..
We all had Taco de Cameron or Taco de Pescado..Served on Corn Tortilla..with coleslaw..also very tasty..
We were the only customers there..wait staff was very attentive..
We certainly hope there will be many many customers enjoying the Venue itself, as well as the food..