Belvedere Hotel(Kalamata)
US$115
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Hotel Ostria(Kalamata)
US$83
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$208
Haikos Hotel(Kalamata)
US$66
US$107
US$100
All reviewssmall hotelmin walkwould stay againsea frontorange juiceswimming poolloansupermarket
Reviewed 27 April 2017

The hotel is well situated for the city centre, marina and sea front, all within walking distance. The hotel team were attentive and helpful, and the breakfast provided was adequate to set us up for a morning of walking.
Our room was well presented with a generous balcony, nice bathroom and good furnishings, the only downside was the bed sagged in the middle causing us to roll together through the night resulting in a disturbed nights sleep. Luckily we were only staying one night so no real problem, if we had found out prior to 1am or had been staying longer I would have requested a change of room. I did e-mail the hotel to advise them but as yet I have not received a response.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Great little boutique hotel . Two minute walk from the sea, 15 minute walk from the old city . Beautifully designed hotel rooms each with a different outlay made up in good taste. Staff friendly
Breakfast was yummy .

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ruthyanovsky
Reviewed 25 December 2016

Great place, clean and comfy rooms. GREAT STAFF always willing to help you . Location perfect. Breakfast more than satisfying. CAN'T WAIT TO VISIT IN THE SUMMER TO ENJOY THE ROOF TOP POOL!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS GREAT JOB!!!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Vicky B
Reviewed 11 December 2016

This was a lovely place to stay during my 2 week stay in Kalamata town for a business trip. Cosy, clean and modern rooms, each with its own theme. My room had a hallway, mini bar, large wardrobes, spacious bathroom, a balcony and a lovely, extremely comfortable bed! My colleague was in a different room, this had all the same features but other wall colors and bathroom.

Breakfast was lovely, with staff making you coffee and offering to you things that weren't out for the buffet. They called and arranged all our taxis.

Would really recommend this hotel as a place to stay. It does not have a gym but there is access to a gym nearby.

There is however a roof terrace with a lovely pool and sun loungers if you are there in the sunny months!

There are lots of nice restaurants nearby, the hotel even gave us some good suggestions.

The area is nice and you can walk to many places.

I had one day for fun. Evgenios at the front desk gave me great suggestions. He also helped me with transportation. Saw many of the sights.

I have no complaints. It was a great stay. I will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank Athina1977
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

My partner and I stayed her for 5 nights. We were unsure what condition the hotel would be in due to the huge storms in Kalamata the previous week, but it was all perfect. We Were surprised at the high standard of this hotel - from experience, a lot of Greek hotels can be a little on the sparse side, but the Comfy Hotel was a real gem. The family who run it are very friendly and helpful, the room was spotlessly clean with a comfy bed and a lovely bathroom. Balcony overlooking the street was sunny. The rooftop pool is perfect, with plenty of sun loungers - we were the only ones using it. Breakfast was very nice - traditional Greek. The hotel is located about 3 mins walk from the seafront, where you can find lots of nice places to eat and drink, as well as a marina to walk around and a sandy beach to swim. The Old Town is about 20 mins walk from the hotel and is well worth a visit. All in all a really great hotel, would highly recommend it.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple