“Takeout night ”

Add it.
China Express
Ranked #29 of 43 Restaurants in Nelson
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

We have never had a problem with this takeaway we have ordered by phone and web food always ready on time.never had a wrong order.food always good.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Have had food from here about four times. It is good restaurant quality without doubt. Its a really nice menu a little bit different. The food usually takes an hour to arrive our daughter lives three miles away. It is well worth the wait as the food is excellent. The meats are tender and the vegetables are fresh and crispy. The food always arrives hot not warm and we can eat straight away. Usually takeaway food has to be heated as it arrives luke warm. The quality is better than most actual restaurants where we live. Our favourite is the ribs they are gorgeous.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Rubbish food.
Late delivery.
Absolutely APPALLING customer service.
This establishment seems to think it's acceptable to give you inedible food and not give you your money back when you complain, even if you take the uneaten food back in with your receipt.

2  Thank shen243
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

If you want a takeaway that provides excellent food at a good price - this is where to try. Food is excellant with very large portions. Use this place regularly and every meal has been fantastic. Always freshly prepared and delivered hot and on time.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Ordered online, sent email confirmation & it had the wrong time. Rang up & they stated the food was already being made. Asked them to change it to the time I wanted. The salt & pepper chicken & chips I collected is by far the worst I have ever had anywhere. I swear this food was made earlier & then reheated. It was like eating twigs although I'm certain actual twigs would have tasted better. Rang to complain & they tried fobbing me off. Stated to them in no way is this the standard as Rau Senh do excellent salt & pepper chicken. Asked what he was going to do about it & he offered me free spring rolls next time. At my disgust I advised that I would put a review on TripAdvisor. He didn't seem bothered & just said ok & bye. Stay well clear. Crap customer service & shocking food.

2  Thank Richard W