Free cancellation until 30/07
US$92
Travellers Inn Hanover(Hanover)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$114
US$103
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$154
US$137
Forest Plaza Motel(Mount Forest)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$84
  • Room Service
Wingham Motel(Wingham)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$80
Hotels.com
Leelas Villa Inn(Flesherton)(Great Value!)
US$53
Owen Sound Inn(Owen Sound)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$136
US$213
Hotelpower.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great Breakfast every morning, beautiful rooms! 10 times better than staying at a motel. Stayed there every time I dropped into hanover, wouldn't stay anywere else. The owner's a great cook and will amaze you in the morning.

Room Tip: Ask for the Eagles nest or the lions Den!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Devry D
Manager540546, Manager at Mom's Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are very pleased that you enjoy your stays here with us. Don't be shy to ask for some of your favorite meals; mom like that!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I have been staying in Mom's Bed & Breakfast over 4 years whenever I am in town. I enjoy the amazing breakfast that serves on time. Rooms are spacious, comfortable and are very clean.

Anne and Leah are two great individuals and they always take care of their guests like family members. It's definitely a second home for me. Anne is an excellent baker.
Anne provides health advises and spiritual support to the guests, if interested.

I would recommend anyone to come and stay here.

Sunny Mathew

Room Tip: Top and the basement rooms are very quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Manager540546, Manager at Mom's Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

Thank you for recommending us to other guests Sunny, we appreciate your kind words. We always look forward to your next stay and hear all about your extensive travels; it makes very interesting conversation. Take care and see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stay at Mom's once a month every month. Very warm and welcoming, comfortable rooms, and delicious breakfast! I would recommend a stay here for sure! In the summer the yard is lovely with flowers and a well kept garden.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Wilda T
Manager540546, Manager at Mom's Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

Thank you for your kind review Wilda, we really appreciate your recommendation. If there is anything we can do to make your experience more complete, enjoyable or comfortable please let us know. We'll see you again soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

I stayed for several days and found myself feeling like I was at home the first day. Anne and Leah are the best people to spend time with. Like spending time with family that you love. There are many great qualities about this Bed and Breakfast but the positive energy is the most important thing to me. This B&B has that and more.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Bette J
Manager540546, Manager at Mom's Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you very much for the kind words! It was truly a pleasure to have you stay with us as well. It's been too long now so we hope to see you again very soon. All the best. Leah and Anne

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I visit often and always love my visits. Wether a spiritual visit or over for breakfast, lunch or dinner I always leave with a sense of well being. It is more than a bed and breakfast. I value the health advise I receive from Anne or Leah and the top notch products they have to offer.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Manager540546, Manager at Mom's Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Thanks for your kind review Sheila. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions about your herbs or supplements, we’re only a call or click away. Yes, we’ve had some good meals together and your father seems to enjoy them too. Keep us in mind if you want to share a meal with other friends and family instead of being stuck in the kitchen while they visit! Stop by your “Home away from Home” anytime, our door is always open to you and yours!!