“Not fresh experiences”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #24 of 30 Restaurants in Hanover
Reviewed 2 September 2015

They are typical subway restaurant. I used to love their meatball subs until they started giving me meatballs that were old and hard. Am now totally turned off. They didn't care, no offer to replace and it happened more than once. They might have changed, I haven't been back for a while.

Reviewed 6 December 2014

Going to a subway, you know what you want, the only variances is the cleanliness, freshness, and friendly efficient staff. This store scores well on all of these. It's too bad they don't participate in the points program.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Every thing was made exactly as I ordered. At some chains you don't get the same care. Fresh ingredients and I was also impressed with the service.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

i find myself at times going in anywheres from 11:15 to 11:35 pm and yet the bread is still taste just as fresh as it did when they baked it, they even asked me if i wanted extra pickles on my sub cause i usually get pickles tomatoes cucumber and honey mustard. i was in and out quickly. friendly staff

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Staff are great and very friendly. They make a great sub and always listen to the customer's requests. I have never had a problem here at all. Wish they had coupons like they did back in the day or still had the points. That's the only really down side I would say.