“Keepin' a sub together.”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #24 of 30 Restaurants in Hanover
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Maybe I'm the only one who suffers from this, but I like a fully loaded sub and the last few times more of my toppings end up in my lap or in the wrapper then stay in the sammich. They seem to be too timid to give those toppings a good stuffin' into the pocket they chisel out of the bread. I'll continue eating here, but I just wonder how hard is it to do one job properly - make a sandwich that doesn't spill out into your lap.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

quick and fast but good tasting
never can go wrong going here in any town
buns are made fresh right there
if u like chees get extra cheese and toasted um um good

Reviewed 2 September 2015

They are typical subway restaurant. I used to love their meatball subs until they started giving me meatballs that were old and hard. Am now totally turned off. They didn't care, no offer to replace and it happened more than once. They might have changed, I haven't been back for a while.

Reviewed 6 December 2014

Going to a subway, you know what you want, the only variances is the cleanliness, freshness, and friendly efficient staff. This store scores well on all of these. It's too bad they don't participate in the points program.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Every thing was made exactly as I ordered. At some chains you don't get the same care. Fresh ingredients and I was also impressed with the service.