Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
TravelocityUS$90
Agoda.comUS$89
eDreamsUS$88
HurbUS$108
1,098 results
All reviews pudding club custard spotted dick summer pudding themed rooms sticky toffee sweet tooth main course jam roly poly main event passion fruit superior room lovely hotel stratford upon avon cotswold hotel buffet style friday evening
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2022

Great location - if you're driving or hiking - easy access to Chipping Camden and Stratford, and other Cotswold towns and attractions within easy reach. Great breakfast, imaginative amd well executed diner menu, excellent service.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 26 May 2022 via mobile

Having recently been diagnosed with pre diabetes contacted the restaurant to postpone my booking and was was met with complete inflexibility from the receptionist who was unpaired to move my booking to a time after my next consultation with my doctor regarding my diabetes this seems to be the restaurant is more interested in financial gain rather than the heath and well being of the patrons I received this as a gift was was really excited and looking forward to the experience to have it ruined by the total inflexible of the staff there are times when terms and conditions should allow for unforeseen circumstances sure as my diagnosis which was totally unexpected the whole experience has been totally ruin it has turned into a bad taste in my mouth

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2022 via mobile

I arrived just after 9pm and the lady on reception was fumbling around saying she couldn't find my booking. I stood there for 10 mins while she figured it out. I was finally given my key.

The room looked like my grand spare bedroom in the 80s, everything worn out and never fixed or replaced. The shower temperature was up and down and I had to jump out of the way at one point when the water went really hot.

There is not enough parking spaces for the guests and I had to park on the road outside the hotel.

I would say some parts of the hotel smell like someone has been smoking in the rooms.

I will be speaking to my office today to add this hotel to the DONT BOOK AGAIN list.
I feel really sorry for the people who have booked this hotel for leisure to be so disappointed when they arrive.

I always ask myself the question, would I bring my girlfriend here? The answer is, absolutely NOT.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2022

My husband and I were hoping this 3* hotel would be trying for 4* but it appears quite the opposite. Ideal location for the Cotswold experience. Not at all a welcoming friendly place. The food is mediocre. The room was dusty, but the bed was large and comfy.Pretty little garden to sit in, garden chairs could do with a wipe down due to birds in the trees! Ok for just an overnight stay .

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 2 May 2022 via mobile

I think some establishments double prices during holiday weekends. At Three Ways Hotel they doubled the rate. It is a very basic, tired hotel, in serious need of cleaning and renewal. At £220 a night it is really poor value for money. More in the range of a £65 a night type one star hotel. From reception, to the rooms, to the dining area and carpets in corridors, the place is sad, and basic. 10/10 for friendly staff. Food quite good and homely. Pity about the shabby decor and price.

Date of stay: April 2022