“Best. Chocolates. Ever. ”

Bistro-Chocolaterie le Divin Tandem
Ranked #11 of 202 Restaurants in Terrebonne
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Le Divin Tandem, c'est le couple Louis et Amélie. Lui vous offre le côté salé avec sa cuisine bistro régionale et saisonnière et elle, le sucré avec ses chocolats et desserts maison. Le bistro vous accueille dans une ambiance décontractée avec sa cuisine simple et rafraîchissante. Un endroit pour prendre un petit déjeuner, un dîner avec des amis dans un bâtiment ancestral au cœur du Vieux-Terrebonne...à deux pas de l'Ile-des-moulins.
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Located in the Old Terrebonne, near the Île des Moulins, it is THE place the eat if you love crêpes and chocolate. As chocolatiers, they offer a wide selection of chocolates by-the-piece, and they top it off with a excellent selection of crêpes: from the expected chocolate-banana to the unexpected seafood or egg-ham-cheese crêpes, they successfully put a meal in a delicious crêpe enveloppe.

Beverage-wise, their homemade hot chocolate is wonderful, and their coffee is by far the best I ever tasted.

Every item on the menu is affordable and is well worth the price. Staff is nice and courteous, and the service is excellent.

This is one of my favorite place to eat, and my go-to place for chocolate cravings.

Thank J.P. L

Reviewed 14 June 2015

Great cosy café to have a breakfast or hot chocolate. Staff is friendly and relax. Food is not 3 Michelin stars but you can tell they pay attention to details. Will go back!

Reviewed 23 October 2014

Stopped for lunch and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the meal and the blend of taste.

My husband had a chili which was done with beef strands (not ground beef) and beans, served with tortilla chips- filling and delicious.
I had the crepe filled with magret de canard, brie and pears with maple syrup to pour on. Delectable, served with salad with a very tasty vinaigrette.
We shared a pouding chomeur made with real maple syrup, for dessert- very good.
Add a beer to this for a total of $37.

Received great service, by the owner himself!

Compared to other restaurants in old Terrebonne this was a great find at a great price.

A family business were all is made in house especially the delectable chocolates which we bought to take home. The caramel and crème brulée filled ones are wonderful. If they would be closer to home, I would be a regular customer.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I was at Divin Tandem for a girls' night out with a very good friend of mine. We both had dinner, a dessert and I took a soup also. The food was great, and the quality-price was very good. It is a cozy restaurant, with simple décor and very friendly staff. However, my dessert were 4 chocolates from the chocolaterie and I must say the selection was not my favorite. The black chocolate filled with caramel and tea was excellent, but the 3 other chocolates were not up to my expectations. Maybe I wasn't lucky, because I didn't choose my flavors. I would definitively recommend Divin Tandem for friends, couples and even small families.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We were in Old Terrbonne for the first time last Thanksgiving weekend. We absolutely loved the historic neighborhood.

We stopped at Le Divin Tandem for breakfast by chance. With all the tables busy, we felt that we were propably at a good breakfast place ... and it was one indeed!

We ordered crepes : fruits with English cream and crunch; pears with dark chocolate and the third one was haselnut. The plate size were moderate but they all tasted great.

The big surprise came from the home made hot chocolates. This restaurant also features a chocolate shop and they have incredible hot chocolates. The milk chocolate drink was light and tasty. The dark chocolate one was rich and extremely flavorfull, never tasted a hot chocholate so good before.

The staff is friendly and they made the whole experience just really enjoyable.

We will definitely be back at Le Devin Tandem in Old Terrebonne.