“Unexpected ”

El Burrito Tertuliano
Price range: US$11 - US$23
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Home-made mexican food, cócktails, 100% agave Tequilas. Chocolate and cakes.
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Living in Cerdanyola, I've never heard about this restaurant. I don't know why I've been so stupid... I've found real Mexican excellent food in a place I've never expected to find it. Do not expect luxury but a cozy place with kind service. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Simple but delicious Mexican food, great drinks. Service is very nice too.

Book before you go, it is always crowded.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Such a discovery. The food is truly amazing, probably the best mexican food I've had. The owner and staff are always helpful and committed, which makes the experience even better. Moreover, the prices are exceptional.
If you like mexican food, don't hesitate.

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

Lovely fresh food that even my daughter enjoyed. We had the vegetarian buritto and mushroom quesidillo which was thick with cheese. And the guacamole we had to start with was delicious.

The décor is homely and the staff are friendly. Will definitely go again when we're here next.

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

I am not a big fan of mexican food but this restaurant makes you wanna go back. It is a nice neighborhood-type restaurant, nothing fancy but you really enjoyed your time there. I appreciated the margarita, guacamole and the beef burrito.