US$170
Boulevard Hotel(Scheveningen)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsparking garagevery enjoyable experienceclean hotellocation was perfectwould stay here againone nightrooms are smallrooms are greatrecommend this hotelden haag central stationcomfortable bedstram linethe hotel staffsea viewfacilitieskurhausbeach
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel was just what I was looking for when visiting Scheveningen. I felt the hotel had decent rates considering it was the dead of summer in a beach town. Short walking distance to the beach, shops and restaurants. It was right on the tram line so it was easy to get here from Schiphol Airport and then easy to get a train into Amsterdam for the next leg of my trip.

My room was not ready at check-in but the staff was very apologetic and comped me a drink while I waited. I did not realize that the rooms with steam showers were on first floor. I don't like first floor rooms so the front desk staff was very accommodating and was able to move me to a room on the upper floor.

Although the rooms were small, they were clean and modern. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Our stay here was great. From the moment we arrived till the moment we left the staff were so friendly and helpful. The family room we booked was spacious and comfortable. The hotel location was perfect, very convenient for shopping and walking on Scheveningen beach. I would definitely stay here again.I absolutely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights. The staff is friendly and the rooms are great with a personal sauna in the bath. The location is 5 mins walk to the beach. The restaurant does not serve Dinner on Sat and Sun, so do check the timings. Their are some good restaurant options around.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Had a good night sleep. Hotel is modern, comfy beds (although a bit soft) and was nice and quiet. Room was able to darken, so we could have a good sleep in. Loved the beach on the wall. Only short walk to Scheveningen beach. Has a modern business type feel. Comfy for a night stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Admittedly I only had one night here so perhaps I am a little less impressed than some other reviewers. The Ramada is a "safe pair of hands" tastefully decorated and the premium doubles are contemporary in style, tasteful and large. The breakfast was extensive and ok but in my opinion very overpriced. The staff (who admittedly were being trained) were friendly but I struggled a little with communicating - as much my fault as the traveller though! Pass marks but not quite very good

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business