“Fabulous ”

Pisa Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #102 of 152 Restaurants in St. Albert
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

If your in the mood for a great tasting pizza, wings, this is the place in my opinion.
The owners / delivery driver are fantastic, friendly people that take extreme pride in there service and in there menu items. The homemade pizzas are favourable, made fresh, I've never ever experienced a greasy soggy slab of pizza yet . Recently tried there thin crust Deluxe and thin crust Donair and both where to die for , I find you receive a really good bang for your buck.

1  Thank Terry S

Reviewed 18 January 2015

First of all, let me just say the owners of this place are both incredibly nice, friendly, and very welcoming. I love coming to pick up or I get delivery. The food is top notch. The pizza is NEVER greasy and it's always delicious! This is most definitely an Italian styled way of cooking. The food is always fresh, and the tomato sauce is to die for...so authentic and flavorful. I love the great prices and the amazing variety of toppings or styles to choose from. There is always a plentiful amount of toppings on the pizza. My favorite is the Pisa Deluxe. Next, their cheese sticks is one of my favorite things to order on the menu. Such a fantastic garlic, cheesy snack to have...also comes with marinara sauce. My favorite. The pasta at this place is also always top notch, I love their lasagna and meatballs. The food never fails to fill me up and is always hot when it arrives to my house. I love this place. ***10/10***

5  Thank SierraZ71
Reviewed 9 September 2014

The Donair Pizza was discusting the Donair meat tasted like it sat out on the counter for a month. and the crust I can tell wasn't fresh cuzz it tasted like a frozen pizza that you buy at the grocery store. The wings were terrible aswell .... no crispyness at all just some slimy half cooked crow wings drentched in some cheap tasteless sauce. If you want quality pizza I wouldn't suggest you eat here.

Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

We tried this place shortly after we moved into the area. Since then it has been our favorite place for pizza. My hubby had also tried the donairs. At Pisa Pizza you'll get great food, reasonable prices and good service. It is a little store front location with no in-restaurant dining and you can tell the owners spend most of their time there. It has a different feel than a big chain take out place.

3  Thank Tanya E
Reviewed 2 April 2012

This is a FANTASTIC place to get pizza in St Alberta.

The small family run pizza place makes pizza that is incredibly tasty - the best sauce in town. A good test of a pizza place is their cheese pizza - and theirs is great. Toppings are fantastic as well - always generous. Prices are fantastic too. We have been getting pizza here for over 7 years and hope to for many more.

8  Thank Tony B