“Best thing we did!”

Lagoon Service Bora Bora
Ranked #1 of 24 Tours in Vaitape
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Lagoon Service is a team of passionate individuals,dedicated to share their local knowledge and take you for an exclusive ride on the "most beautiful lagoon in the world".Snorkeling with sting rays and sharks,discovering amazing coral gardens,having luncheon a cosy motu,enjoying a sunset cruise with champagne,or an exquisite dinner under the stars...You will discover our hidden paradise the traditional way,in an exclusive comfort and tailor-made service.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My husband and I went on the snorkel and lunch tour with "Timmy" and Ramone and it was one of the best, most memorable things we did! They played instruments along the way and shared info about the island. It was so much fun and they were so nice. They also gave us food to feed the fish at the reef. We ended up with a private lunch that day also because no one else signed up for it--which we can't recommend enough! The food was excellent, and was followed by a coconut opening and palm weaving demo. They also made us these intricate head pieces. Truly wonderful experience!

1  Thank MC7720
Heilanie L, Responsable relations publiques at Lagoon Service Bora Bora, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Ia Orana!

Thank you for your words for timi and ramon, they will be happy to read you!!

We are happy to read that you spent a nice moment with us,

Mauruuru !

in 19 reviews
"swim with sharks"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I joined Motu Picnic last week and it was very good experience for me.
We are Japanese, and there were Chinese, German, and Americans on the same boat. Our guide's name was Didi. It was very interesting to talk with another contry members, but sometimes I couldn't understand what he (or she) said. I wish I had been able to hear and speak more English!

The sea was very beautiful. The color of water was bright blue and changing gradationally. Seen from underwater, the water was very transparent. So we could see to far. There were many coral reefs, fishes, rays, and sharks. After snorkeling, we ate lunch in Motu. All menu of lunch was delicious. The show how to make leaf dishes and how to eat and drink Coconut was also interesting.

The most impressed thing for me is the kindness of Didi. I had been injured my leg at that time, so It was diffcult for me to walk. However I could enjoyed very much thanks to Didi. When we did snorkeling, Didi swam hand in hand with me and my friend. Thanks to him, I could touch ray and I could see bubble ring he made. When we took a walk in Motu, he took our pictures and he also taught us some good sights.
I want to say many many "Mauruuru" to him.
It is my best memories in Bora Bora.

Ia Orana Emiko,

In the name of Didi, thank you for your words, he will be very glad!

We hope you will keep this memories and hope to see you soon!

MAURUURU

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Aru was our tour guide and in a word, he was FANTASTIC!!!!. We became 'brother's' on the tour having such a good time laughing and enjoying the water. We did a shark and Ray dive, a coral reef dive, chased the dolphins and finished with a mantra Ray dive. Everything was first rate and Aru was simply the best you could hope for.. knew where everything was, kept everyone together and out of harms way. He carved up some fruit at the end and it just all fit together. Wow is so cliche but what else can I tell you about a mind altering experience

Heilanie L, Responsable relations clients at Lagoon Service Bora Bora, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Ia Orana Mike !

In the name of Aro and the whole team: Mauruuru roa!

We would like to thank you for your words and for sharing your snorkeling experience on our page. Our guides love to reed the feedbacks of their clients, it's important for them :)

Thank you and hope to see you soon on board !

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Twelve of us took the Lagoon Service full-day tour of Bora Bora. Aro was our guide and we had our own private boat excursion. Aro was wonderful! He kept us entertained with his ukulele while we moved from spot to spot around the island. Swimming with sharks and stingrays was exciting; the stingrays were in four feet of water. Snorkeling the Coral Reef was wonderful; plenty of fish to see. The food at the Motu lunch was fabulous (as was the view of Bora Bora from the motu)! The color of the water kept changing as the water depth changed, and these transitions were instantaneous; I will never forget these colors!

2  Thank Tom H

Ia Orana Tom,

Thank you so much for your words which describes perfectly our full day tour.
Aro will be very glad to read your message about this day with him.

In the name of Aro and the whole team, we send you our warmest regards.

Mauruuru and see you soon !