“Great atmosphere and ambiance”
Review of Bloody Mary's

Bloody Mary's
Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Vaitape
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I really enjoyed my baby back ribs but most do the fish which you can pick out at the chef's area! We brought our own wine in and the corkage was $10 cash, or 1000 XPF cash

Write a ReviewReviews (1,412)

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I recently visited the restaurant while staying in Bora Bora. We had read that it was touristy, and it was for sure, but we still enjoyed the atmosphere there. For our main courses, we both had the parrot fish which was very good. For appetizer I had the fried shrimp which was great. My husband’s tuna kabob was so-so. The crowd there is made up of other tourists. It was still fun to see the list of famous people who had visited over the years.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I've been to Bloody Mary's many times. You get to select from a large offering of fresh fish and beef, which is then grilled on-demand. Real sand floor and wooden stumps to sit on (which get very uncomfortable).

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We were on a tour and they stopped at Bloody Mary's. It was a very nice surprise to our tour. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

After having a lot of gourmet fare at the resorts, this is just what I needed. A plat full of fried food! Great atmosphere, service and food.