We spent 1 week here in 2016.Had a nice time but take out a food package as food & alcohol are very expensive.
Small right hand point for surfers.A bit inconsistent but worth keeping a eye on.
Great rooms, ours had a outside enclosed bathroom which was a bit of a treat.
This island is more for honeymoon couples as against guys on a surfing holiday.
nice relaxing holiday.. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa is situated on it's own private island surrounded by tropical landscaping and turquoise lagoons. With 176 guest rooms reflecting the tropical destination featuring the Sheraton Signature Bed. Facing the sunrise with spectacular views of the Indian Ocean are 20 Ocean Villas offer large bathrooms, comfortable living spaces and luxurious outdoor living areas complete with infinity edge plunge pools.Sheraton Maldives is just a 20-minute boat ride from Velena International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Hotel North Male Atoll
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort And Spa
- Full Moon Maldives
- Full Moon Hotel Maldives
- Full Moon Resort Maldives