- Near Malé.. comfortable for a short stay
- Superior room and suites are really wonderful
- Great breakfast
- location near the airport (noisy) and in front of a brand new island under construction!!
- unexplicable price of transport from/to airport for a 15 minutes boat ride (135$ pp)
- High price of food and of diving activities (outside the hotel prices of activities can be 50%OFF)
- The reef is 90% dead
What shall I say? Our stay was good in the end and the same hotel in a better location would probably have 5 star ratings. But when we decided to go to The Maldives we were expecting heaven and this hotel is far from it..
It's not their fault if the coral reef is dead and if they're building a city in front of their island but all considered they should reduce the expectations of the people.
And according to above food cost (especially for lunch, alcohol and buffet dinner) is really high. For dinner you may eat for a fair price (50-70$ per person) being careful.
All the excursions are as well very expensive.More
- Free Wifi