Lowest prices for your stay
US$209
Free cancellation until 05/10/22
Hotels.comUS$209
eDreams
TravelocityUS$209
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I was there last summer. it was simply terrible. Food was not like I expected, taste wasn't good. And they even didn t give me all they show in the picture. There was no shower in the room. Take another one please

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LivioT
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Hotel is old and is in needs of major renovation. Rare staff seems to have given-up.
I stayed there for two nights with family and we had a tatami room, which was okay, but staff didn't bother on packing up the futon beds in order for us to have more space.
Food was below average

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Marc D
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel as it’s the most inexpensive during a peak season it seems in Hokkaido. Still expensive but comparing with other hotel rates it’s what I can afford for a hotel which has onsen.

Am ok to stay in a simple hotel but what really irritated me is the attitude of some of the staff and some facilities are really of poor quality. The aircon is very poor, we had to resort to using a fan. When I mentioned to seems to be the manager, he reacted like he can’t be bothered with my concern because he said the AC is working then looked at His watch like am wasting his time. The room is very smelly when we first entered. The lift from street floor to reception is very smelly. The room is old. The front desk person didn’t smile when we checked in. You’re in hospitality business! So if you don’t like what you’re doing get out of it!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Wendy V
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Stayed here for a night so we can watch the fireworks around Lake Toya at night.

The hotel in general is quite dated. The room is quite old and doesn't have any air-conditioning. It got quite hot in the room with the afternoon sun.

The hotspring area was ok but not spectacular.

To our surprise the dinner was quite good. The quality of our food is high and plentiful. We enjoyed our dinner very much.

The hotel is also centrally located so we could just walk to the lake for the fireworks which was great.

I'm not sure whether I'll stay at this hotel again though.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank VincyC968
Reviewed 2 July 2017

My family and I had a relaxing stay here recently and I recommend this hotel as a great mid-range option. The onsen facilities were clean and the wash products were great, our room had a lake-facing view (partial obstructed by other buildings) but the room was clean and spacious, breakfast was also good. The lake, bars, and restaurants were super close

Date of stay: June 2017