“Our stay at Al's”
Review of Al's Place

Al's Place
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stony Rapids
Al's Place
Ranked #3 of 3 Stony Rapids B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Our stay at Al's was a 5 star experience, Al and his wife Sheila made us feel right at home, the foo was amazing, clean and comfortable - I would definitely come back and stay here again! We were a large group and that was no problem for them!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I have stayed with Al and Sheila two to three times per year over the past 2 years. Being a self-proclaimed "City Girl", there are adjustments that need to be made when travelling to such a remote location! No matter what time of year I go up there, staying at Al's Place means a comfortable room, great food, and a personal touch that is second to none. Simple things like remembering I drink coffee in the morning, but tea at supper (and that I like desserts!), but also asking my schedule and tracking, in a non-obtrusive way, that I arrive back at the end of each day - re-assuring to co-workers, friends and families! Travelling for business and being away from home is tough - Al's Place makes just that much easier!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Cathy D
Reviewed 27 February 2014

As a professional, I travel extensively in the northern pasrt of Saskatchewan. I always look forward to my time sepnt at Al's Place. Al and Sheila make me feel very "at home". I find the rooms to be very comfortable and the food is second to none! Despite being in the far north, they have excellent internet service and great TV. I know too that they are aware of when I leave and return at the end of the day and this is very reassuring when one is so far away from home. A fantastic home away from home!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Cheryl P
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

We reserved rooms here for one week to work in the area! A couple days before our arrival I called to ask a question about meals and was told they could no longer accomodate us because they had a crew that needed the rooms and would likely be repeat customers! This is NOT a good way to do business. We ended up at another hotel and were extremely happy with it. Our business mattered to them which it obviously didn't to Al's. Little do they realize that we will be working in thst area again... And we will be repeat customers... Just not for them!

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed last July and again this July . We felt safe. The restaurant was spotless with amazing food. Very friendly staff/owner. Very good service, very accommodating for our schedule. Tv was old but it worked fine. We hope to visit again next year !

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank 29YMH

Been to Al's Place? Share your experiences!