US$242
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Apartmani Marija(Podstrana)
Agoda.com
All reviewsbus servicefew stepsquick showerbusy roadkitchen dinerlarge collectionlong balconytwo brothershis brotherbeach matsapartment was cleanthe bussheets and towelscoastal roadgreat hostswithin walking distancelarge bedroom
Reviewed 7 November 2017

This was an excellent venue to be based for a relaxing break and great transport links to snd from Split 24 hours per day. There are a few good local bars and restaraunts and the marina is close by if you fancy a bit more up market experience.
Th hosts were fantastic and we could have not had enough done for us. Would definitely go back.

Room Tip: Room on top two floors for a bay view
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Back from 11 days holiday from Croatia almost one month now, only have a chance to write a review now. Villa Luketa is a very nice, quiet and hassle free place to live. Because it was end of season, not many guest in the villa, me and my hubby were upgraded to a very spacious apartment, it is huge. And in the first day when we arrived, they put some oranges in the room, During the staying, they gave us some grapes as well. which they grow themselves, I think it was a very nice gesture. During whole stay there were not any hassle, we come and go as we pleased, because we got separate door and path, which doesn't like in some place every time you get out or in have to meet the receptionist say hello even if you don't want to. All in all it is quite a pleasant place to stay, location wise it is very near the beach, not far from Split, Omis, easy to do a day trip, I would recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: any room facing the beach is good
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Linda R
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Just left after a brilliant week. The apartment was brilliant and had everything we needed and more. Yes it is on a busy road but you can't hear the traffic and easy enough with common sense and care to cross !
There is a pebble beach a few steps down and even out of season lots of places to eat and drink.
We love croatia and have had the best time, the owners are so friendly and make sure you know where everything is and advise on restaurants etc. Thank you so much for sharing your villa with us and we will hopefully be back

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2017

I booked stay in Villa Luketa last month for my holiday season. I loved perfect location as it is within walking distance from the beach and I could enjoy every day without all hustle and bustle of taking my car like I saw many other do.

Family that runs this villa is great, I felt at home right away, especially Ivo that received us. Reception was available at all times for every possible request that we had and we had great communication with staff there.

Suite was spacious, well decorated, comfortable beds, isolated from outside noise and I loved the view every morning, perfect view of the whole channel in front, as well as garden where you can enjoy and relax.

I would recommend this place to anyone that is looking for perfectly located villa along the Adriatic se, for great price and great spot to enjoy in your holiday. big thanks to family Luketa

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrija K
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

No complaints re the villa itself! We had a suite apartment with large living room, bedroom (with very comfortable bed) kitchen diner, bathroom and long balcony! Beautiful views over to Split! Fab sunsets and sunrises! A couple of odds and sods of provisions left by previous occupants and not a lot else! No servicing of the accommodation whatsoever while we were there which I found strange, and very little contact with the owners ( who were as helpful as language permitted when we did see them) It was mainly the area itself which would prevent us from returning! The main road immediately in front of the villa was absolutely horrible! The traffic noise didn't bother us at all, but you really and truly took your life in your hands getting across it from morning til night! Constant traffic, and little or no footpaths! That alone would ensure we didn't return to this area of Croatia. The beach (in our opinion) left a lot to be desired....we knew it was "pebble" but for pebble read more gravel, broken stone and concrete! Disappointing! Restaurants were also lacking and not that wonderful. All menus basically the same....although if you want a pizza you can fill your boots as they seem to dominate everywhere! Arcada was a highly recommended restaurant that we would have tried....but for whatever reason that is now not available unless you have a minimum party of 10, book at least 2 days in advance and choose what you want to eat at the time of booking from a fixed, limited menu!!!!!! As mentioned by previous reviewers both Split and Omis are easily reachable by frequent and cheap public transport. We went to both 3 times each and really loved both places. It was the area between the 2 that disappointed us. My 4* are for the villa itself, and it's beautiful views! The area itself would probably receive 2* maximum!! We will return to Croatia.....but will try a totally different area...possibly one of the islands.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple