Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews fantastic hotel animation bars holiday maria bungalow
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2021 via mobile

This is the most amazing and romantic hotel I have ever stayed at. I should know, I've traveled the world.
I'm the sort of person who live for traveling but still long for home. This time was different! The waves crashing almost on your head, from the balcony, the cicadas in the trees a view to die for. What more do you want? I'll tell you: you would want the staff of this hotel... Never have I felt so welcome. They are kind, attentive and helpful above and beyond. They really take pride in their job and at the same time they make you feel like family. We loved every single one of them and had I been a milionair I would have shown my appreciation in full! But what I can do is urge you to visit this fantastic hotel and its sublime staff. Furthermore, the roomservice and food is fantastic, so what are you waiting for???
Kind regards Harald and Hanne

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 1 September 2021 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for a week. It’s a pleasant beach hotel located in a beautiful subtropical garden. Guests were mainly French and so was the animation. Staff were nice and the blue flag beach mostly sandy with small stones was clean. The sea was crystal clear, however not really suitable for small children. The highlight of our stay was dining - food was excellent and service in the restaurant perfect thanks to always nice and smiling Maria in outdoor space under the trees.The only negative was the location of our room that caused decreased quality of sleep. We booked a sea view one and it was right above the bar terrace, where it was really noisy until 1 a.m. So if you are an early bird and aren’t used to stay up late, make sure you ask for a quiet bungalow.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 3 August 2021

First time visiting Greece and it was amazing! Elodie was very nice, she was kind to us the whole stay and she presented us the spa offers nicely, in English, because we don’t speak Greek. Great experience and great staff! Hope we’ll be back next summer.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 30 May 2019

As an older couple, we found this hotel a bit too noisy for us. However it does have many attractions: a good restaurant and bar, two swimming pools, nice gardens and it's right on the beach. Ideal for a family with children as there are lots of activities organised to keep them happy.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2019

Unfortunately we were taken to this hotel on a RSD tour. Our first room on the ground floor had everything - mould; wood lice; obnoxious smells. Unfortunately the second room was little better - only maintenance was able to open the patio door and the bathroom flooded daily. The food was very poor and the staff only really interested in their "all inclusive" clients. The facilities would have been good when first built, but needs serious refurbishment.

Date of stay: May 2019