US$83
Hotel Baia Marina(Orosei)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$156
US$145
  • Pool
US$124
US$104
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$197
US$767
Hotels.com
All reviewscala liberottounspoiltapartmentcarbeachestownsardinia
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We visited the hotel on the last week of september.
Very clean indeed but that's all that is
No wi-fi, no phone signal, no cleaning service inside rooms , no breakfast and the list can continue. There is no service available for guests.
I expected a hotel but it's not. It's more like renting a room with a kitchen.
I was very disappointed.
The beach is 10-15 minutes walk. There are some restaurants and bars.
The hotel is located 10 minutes by car from Orosei.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VisitorChristina
ITIMarina, Proprietario at Hotel & Residence Cala Liberotto, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear VisitorChristina,

we inform you that you didn't stay at our Hotel Cala Liberotto but your stay was at the Residence Il Borgo, so we are here asking you to write this review at the Residence's page.

We also like to inform you that you buy a stay in a Residence so as a Residence your accomodation the breakfast and the cleaning service are not included, as written in every web site and catalogue. So as you say: you rent an apartment with a kitchen.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I really enjoyed my experience at this hotel.
Hotel & Residence Cala Liberotto is in a quite secluded town in Orosei, Sardinia.
Location: a mediocre beach is 1 km away but a gorgeous, Caribbean like beach is about 10-15 minutes away - the hotel manager told me about it (Spiaggia Berchida). Popular destinations like Cala Brandinchi and San Teodoro are one hour away.
The hotel was very clean, our rooms were nice and there was Air Conditioning! There was also a kitchenette so we cooked and brought home food from a 2 minute away grocery store.
You can eat at the hotel for dinner and lunch at a surcharge but breakfast was included and was good.
I got to take the excursion of the Orosei Gulf and it was amazing; we saw three breathtaking beaches, it was really worth it.
Most importantly; the service. The people here are amazing.

I want to bring special attention to PATRIZIA! She went above and beyond. I had lost my airline tickets in Rome previous to arriving and she helped me to retrieve these tickets. It was not in her job tasks, but she did it, out of her genuine care. She greeted us with a smile every day and she is so personable and sweet! GRAZIE PATRIZIA DI TUTTO!! xo

I recommend this hotel, but PLAN and rent a car!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
ITIMarina, Direttore at Hotel & Residence Cala Liberotto, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Nadia,

the hotel description it’s very nice and we are happy about it, many thanks for your compliments to the Hotel & Residence Cala Liberotto staff.

Patrizia has a lovely memory of you as a kind and polite guest.

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We spent 4 nights in the residence. Even from our arrival we discovered an organised and clean residence. It seemed freshly renovated, but we found out the hotel is just 3-4 years old. The rooms were big enough, with an extra bed (even if we were just a couple) and a separate little kitchen and a spacious bathroom.
The weird thing was that our rooms were never cleaned. For that we would have had to pay extra, but for 4 nights we didn't need that.
The contact with the residence stuff was almost 0, but we didn't feel the need, so we felt free there. The breakfast was open bar, not quite 4 stars, but enough.
Overall, the residence looks good and and clean and, judging by the way the rooms looked at the check-in, it has good services. Adding the fact that it's at about 10-15 min far from the beach - i recommend this residence (especially for families)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
ITIMarina, Direttore at Hotel & Residence Cala Liberotto, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Rusuadrianm,

thank you for your review and it makes us glad to know that you have appreciated our hotel and all its services, and that you recomend it as a nice place for families.

Best regards

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I just spent 10 days with my daughter in this hotel. It came highly recommended and I must say that I was extremely satisfied with the everything. The hotel room was super clean, big, the air con worked great, the sheets were perfect. The food also was really good. Different dishes every evening and the appetizer buffet was always abundant! Staff very friendly, kind and very helpful! My car broke down and if had not been for the help of the Manager I would have not solved it as easily as I DID! I must say that the overall experience was more than I expected. The price is also very good and that was also important.
I had my own car and visited all the stunning beaches around the area, even though Cala Liberotto is wonderful and a great snorkling site!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank benny335
ITIMarina, Direttore at Hotel & Residence Cala Liberotto, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Dear Benny 335,

many thanks for your beautiful words and for your review.

We are very happy about your satisfaction for your holiday stay at the Hotel & Residence Cala Liberotto. Big thanks for the wonderful compliments that you give to the structure, the cleaning, the food, and the staff.

Mr. Benny we hope to see you soon with your daughter for the next summer.

Cordially,

A. Garbin - Hotel Manager

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

If you need an excellent quality spending not so much, this can be your choice!! Very good and polished rooms, excellent food!!!!
The only issue is the sea not at walking distance, around 1.1km, 20 mins.
Excellent animation and beautiful swimming pool, but you have to go in another residence "Le Palme". This is not a pain at the end! And you can also enjoy a very good ice cream along the street !

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family