Villa de Cabrales Hotel-Apartamentos
Hotel Naranjo de Bulnes(Arenas de Cabrales)(Great Value!)
US$49
Hotel Torrecerredo(Arenas de Cabrales)
US$79
Hotel La Casa de Juansabeli(Arenas de Cabrales)
Hotels.com
Hotel Picos de Europa(Arenas de Cabrales)
TripAdvisor
Casa La Cortina(Arenas de Cabrales)
TripAdvisor
Hostal Poncebos(Arenas de Cabrales)
TripAdvisor
Hotel La Rivera(Arenas de Cabrales)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Garganta del Cares(Arenas de Cabrales)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Los Angeles(Arenas de Cabrales)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Spacious kitchen dinner although basic furniture. Kitchen is missing few essential cookware as simple as a kitchen knife to cut bread. Bathroom was very clean but again basic. Room was spacious for a double bed and a single. Good bed but a bit hard. No enough room for clothing for 3 people. Parking is an issue if you arrive late at night as they share the 3 car parks with next door hotel. Night porter was a bit rude when I asked where I should park at 1.30 am with a kid tired and his response was I don't know, it's your problem you are lucky we don't charge for parking!!I'm surprise of such individual when the Reception staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2016

Clean and spacious top floor room with a good shower. Had a connecting door but didn't hear any noise from it.The bed was a bit hard and we could have used a fan as it was in the thirties while we were here, but for the price can't really fault it.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2016

The hotel was very full for a holiday weekend, and my brother and I had reserved two rooms. Both of our rooms (in the main hotel) were quite noisy as traffic on the main road went immediately under the windows. The windows were good and kept the sound out except that it was then very hot and breathless. In addition, my room was very, very smoky from a prior customer's cigarettes, and I was told that I could move the next day. However, the next day when I had my bags packed and ready to move, I was told that they couldn't do it after all, which was disappointing. Aside from the cigarette smoke, the room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was an additional 5 Euros, and was fine. The location of the town is great, near hiking trails, the funicular, and also quite within range of the coast.

Room Tip: It seems the rooms are larger and perhaps a little quieter in the apartment annex next door than in the hotel itself.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

Wonderfully friendly and comfortable hotel
The economical and huge double room was located in the villa beside the hotel
Everything was spotless, bed (took the option of two pushed together)was really comfortable. Small balcony gave us a nice outlook and although on the main road any noise at night could only be blamed on the cow bells
With limited English, the staff could not have been more helpful.They arranged taxis and made sure our onward bus connections would work

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Went there for a few days in September of 2012. We will be back again in 2014. My wife's cousins own this hotel and another one there. There are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is excellent, typical Spanish type continental but good. As an American I expect air conditioning but they don't have it and really don't need it due to the elevation in Asturias.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family