Lowest prices for your stay
US$116
US$108
Free cancellation until 24/01/22
Hotels.com
US$116
eDreamsUS$108
TravelocityUS$116
Trip.comUS$122
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2019 via mobile

Very excellent service great hospitality from the owner couple very nice ambiance room was clean and comfortable the view was very nice and amazing really lakefront also the breakfast was very delicious

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank IMANKAMEL69
Reviewed 9 November 2019

Not a particularly bad stay and good breakfast. Problem came when booked through hotels.com the booking defaults to 1 room 1 person. When we arrived, there was a bit of a flutter as there was (apparently) only a single room left. We were told to wait and see what could be done, we did we would go for a walk.
Upon return we were shown a room with a balcony overlooking the lake - brilliant !
Next morning upon check out, out came the hand for €25 for the “extra person” I complained that the booking was for 1 room, they maintained it was for 1 person. They said that Expedia makes this mistake all the time. In fairness, I can’t say for sure it was a ruse, but it felt like it. A room cost no more than a room, but €25 is an expensive continental breakfast for 1

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Toby K
Reviewed 11 April 2019

We stayed here one night. It is very clean. The rooms are simple but the balcony with the view of Lake Como are spectacular. Their are stairs going up to the entrance but there is lift to carry your luggage up or for people with mobility problems. The hosts are very kind and thoughtful. We arrived by taxi and after settling in wanted lunch. There is a little restaurant a walkable distance away but we could not get there before it closed so the host took us in his car. The hostess made us a dinner reservation in Lecco that night and arranged our taxi to it as well as booking our transportation to Bellagio the next day. You really need a car if you stay here as it is a $23 cab ride every time you want to go into town. We enjoyed the hotel and I recommend it if you have your own transportation.

Room tip: I think there are not any rooms without a balcony and a beautiful view.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Barba B
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Very nice hotel with a beautiful view of Lake Como. The building has been recently remodeled and it shows, the rooms are clean and modern. The hotel is operated by a very nice and attentive couple. Good breakfast.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

My sister and I arrived at this nicely tucked away hotel with outstanding views. Despite being in contact with the hotel prior to our stay to let them know this was a special visit for my sister since losing her partner very recently, we were shown what could only have been their worst twin room they had which was dark with no balcony and with the main light in the bathroom working only for the first night, after which we were informed to use the mirror light.

I showed my disappointment upon entering the room and asked if they could move us to a room that had a balcony or at least some light as the room was very dark and quite frankly very depressing (not the ideal place since my sister only buried her partner the day before). They said there were no other rooms available and that only 2 rooms had balconies which was not true.

From outside the hotel we counted at least 8 rooms with balconies. The hotel seemed to fill up the next day with Italians who I can only imagine were given these nicer rooms.

Although the hosts were polite they did not go beyond what they had to do to make us feel comfortable. We were definitely not treated the same as the other guests which was a shame.

This hotel has no outside space, in fact as you step out you step into the road.

Breakfast is very basic, also there is no tea and coffee in the room.

There are what looked like nicer hotels near by.

Aside from this, the location is perfect for the Belaggio and Lecco and is in a stunning part of the lake.

Date of stay: September 2018