Dakruco Hotel
Coffee Tour Resort(Buon Ma Thuot)
US$19
Bazan Hotel Dak Lak(Buon Ma Thuot)
US$11
Dam San Hotel(Buon Ma Thuot)
US$22
  • Pool
Eden Hotel(Buon Ma Thuot)
US$18
US$17
An Nhien Hotel(Buon Ma Thuot)(Great Value!)
US$8
Ngoc Mai Guesthouse(Buon Ma Thuot)(Great Value!)
US$8
Lys Hotel(Buon Ma Thuot)
US$12
Priceline
US$46
Saigon - Banme Hotel(Buon Ma Thuot)
US$48
Hai Ba Trung Hotel(Buon Ma Thuot)
US$43
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnew buildinghotel is locatedbusiness tripkmimagefurnishingswaterfall
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. Was given a room behind the main wing which was far from the entrance to the hotel and the main road. Rooms are spacious and beds comfortable however the furnishing look tired.

Will not stay here again. There are other better and more conveniently located hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Dakruco, but told it was another wing. Not very clean lobby, and rooms. Very basic rooms. Since our stay was only 2 days it did not affect us. Breakfast was over by 9am. If you are looking to stay for sometime make sure you select the MAIN Hotel. It has better rooms and food available.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Not the cleanest. Saw a rat in the main lobby. Rooms were old and stale. Breakfast food was horrible. Worst in my whole 2 week trip in vietnam. Also staff was not very friendly. I do not recommend that you choose this hotel. If you do, just remember "I told you so". Also very creepy hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Okay.. some hits and some misses

First off there was a disagreement on what type of room I had booked. The description of the rooms in the booking service was vague (and deceptive to me). “Superior” rooms clearly stated that they were in Block B. The “Deluxe Apartment”, which I booked, had no mention of Block B. So I assumed it was in the main building. Upon arrival I was informed that I indeed was relegated to Block B (sounded a bit ominous like a name for a prison block for prison misfits), my protests to no avail. Joking aside.. it's really Ok.

Block B is a smaller building behind the main building. The positive notes: it is quiet and peaceful back there. The “apartment” is a two room suite with a sink (no cooking abilities), hot water kettle, a table with four chairs, a desk and one chair. The double bed in the bedroom was quite comfortable, and it had a large room safe big enough to hold a computer. So it was nice being able to do some work on the computer at the kitchen able and have a cup of the instant coffee provided. The room service was very good. AC was strong. The reception service was very helpful.. helping me book a bus to Nha Trang.

The negative notes: there were bugs in the room. Flying ants of some type, which seemed to be coming in from the window frame. I killed a few that landed on the bed covers at night, but they didn’t bother me much (except for one that landed on my face while I was sleeping). And tiny ants that would run around on the table. I saw a few dead mosquitoes in the room, but encountered no live ones.

The bathroom shower had no hot water. But I must admit that once you got used to the cold water it was quite invigorating. Careful the shower water goes all over the bathroom and the floor is quite slippery.

Breakfast was so so. I believe the times are 6:30 to 9 am. Get there early and you will have a full selection. The food stays out in chaffing dishes and if you get there late, it’s either cold or gone. I got there late and the eggs were cold. One day none were left, however they made some fresh fried eggs for me. They will have some soup that is good. Coffee was not good. Coffee was left heating in coffee pot and reduced to a thick consistency. The neon orange juice I think was flavored sugar water. But anyhow breakfast got you started. The breakfast staff try to be helpful.

The hotel is a 30+ minute walk to the center of town or a short low-cost taxi ride. I did look at a couple of other hotels in town, but they allowed smoking in all the rooms, nasty smell. My room here had an ashtray and matches on the table, but no smell.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We book a twin room here on a rainy day. A nice view from room. Quiet and clean. Good reception with big restaurant ! Meeting room also. I am really interested in staying here with big pool for kids and elders. The hotel is located in the center of city and that's a perfect place for my moving to do some donation in 50 km farther remoted communes. The low internet access defined me from upload high quality images. I just took some from my phone. It's cool here at night and hot in the day time. Friendly staffs, simple breakfast. Helpful receptionist . we worked in far 50km- location and just stayed overnight at hotel and really interested in. I would like to recommend for whom intend coming here for business trip and should enjoy Trung Nguyên village, Dray- sap waterfall. Thank U. Dakruco hotel. We will soon back. @4 star Dakruco! ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business