“Very nice”

Bentley's
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, good menu choices, food was very good. Best place in town, according to our hotel
desk clerk. I would agree.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I had a great time at Maxwells, I had the chicken and veggie quesadilla with salad and my nan had the fettuccine chicken Alfredo we both enjoyed our meal. Our server Leann was very friendly and helpful! The view from the window was beautiful.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Bentley's is the only "nice" restaurant in Goose Bay. There are several fast food and chain restaurants but if you want to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or simply treat yourself to a nice meal, Bentley's is your spot. A great selection of appetizers, entrees and desserts (if you have room). Good portion size, delicious food. My husband had steak. The large plate was completely covered by food (steak, potato, steamed vegetables, grilled mushrooms, coleslaw. I chose the chicken Alfredo. There was a piece of chicken in every bite. Very tasty sauce. I was too full to order dessert. My husband had apple pie and ice cream. The pie was not homemade but was good. I am not sure if their other desserts are homemade. I would recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Carol M
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

The pub has a great view for some tables, I wish they would build a deck but maybe the mosquitoes would be too bad. The food is pretty consistently fine, I finally had the German schnitzel that everybody raves about and it was worth raving about. Interesting desserts, you go away full.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice Restaurant that has a great selection of a variety of different types of foods from different countries. They have some amazing burgers. Very quick and friendly service.