“clean and food good”

Add it.
Subway
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Reviewed 7 October 2017

fast food was more than acceptable.Service good and friendly.Open later to accomodate travellers. Many places close early.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

It's hard to go wrong with Subway. You always get a good sandwich for a good price. This particular visit was better than most. The three young men behind the counter were very polite and professional. The place was clean and bright. The vegetables seemed to be very fresh and I walked away content and I know I'll be back very soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

It is a bit pricey for a sandwhich but order it the way you like. Over all clean place. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 4 February 2015

This is a decent local sandwich shop, no frills, but the service is always good and the servers are pleasant. Good selections and fresh breads, always well-stocked.
I read another review of the local Subway and noted that there were complaints about the cleanliness/preparation area~I have to say that I eat here often and have never noticed anything that causes me concern. I am pretty particular about food hygiene and everything appears safely prepared and surfaces are all clean and well maintained.
Subway is my general choice of fast food (minus the deep-fried guilt) and I have never had any trouble here. Great for a quick to-go lunch!
I noted "Brunch" as a selection because there didn't seem to be another option~they do have good breakfast selections and are open reasonably early.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Staff requires understanding and the respecting between vegetarian and meat driven driven sandwiches. Very unhygenic preparation is approached when creating sandwiches.. Revision of the preparation process and cleanliness guideliness is mandatory.. Visited this place thrice in a week to confirm my harsh observation and bitter disappointment..