Meads Bay Beach Villas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Turtle's Nest Beach Resort(West End Village)
View Hotel
Frangipani Beach Resort(West End Village)
View Hotel
Anacaona Boutique Hotel(West End Village)
View Hotel
Carimar Beach Club(West End Village)
View Hotel
Quintessence Hotel(Long Bay Village)
View Hotel
Paradise Cove Resort(West End Village)
View Hotel
Sheriva Villa Hotel(West End Village)
View Hotel
All reviewsoutdoor showerprivate poolmeads bay beachour honeymooncitronella candlesstraw hatbig tabledinner reservationsclose proximitymaster bedroomprivate chefhalf bathgrocery storeour favorite placefull kitchenliving arearestaurants and bars
Reviewed 2 August 2017

My wife and I spent a week in Villa 4 in late July 2017 and just had the most wonderful time. When we booked, we were somewhat saddened that Villa 4 was the only one open for the dates we needed, but after staying in it...we prefer it! It's the most private of all the villas and is just lovely. Walking to the beach took 15-30 seconds or so.

Delta, Lolly, and Prince were all so welcoming and caring. Anything we needed, they took care of.

I have never felt so relaxed in my entire life for a whole week! The beaches on Anguilla are simply jaw-dropping and the crystal clear water is mesmerizing, but it was really refreshing to jump in the freshwater pool upon returning from them each day.

We will definitely be back, hopefully very soon!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

In May of 2016 we had such a fabulous time on the Island that we decided to return in May of 2017 once again staying at Meads Bay Beach Villas in Villa #4. MBBV did not disappoint and even though it was only our second visit there, the place felt like home. I can not speak highly enough about the staff, particularly Delta and Joan. Those two women go out of their way to make sure you are completely comfortable during your stay and quite frankly do an excellent job doing so. Even the members of the grounds crew are as friendly as can be. Though Villa #4 is the furthest Villa from the beach, it is also the most private as its difficult to see into the pool and patio area from outside. Outside, Villa 4 features an infinity pool, two comfortable loungers, and a dining area. A perfect place to relax before or after the beach. Inside the villa has two bedrooms on the opposite side of the living area both with access to the outside pool area. They appear to be about the same size, but one bedroom has an outdoor shower in addition to the standard shower in the bathrooms. The bathrooms are up to date and have one sink so count on one person at a time getting ready although there is a half bath off the living area. The bedroom features a very comfortable bed and plenty of pillows. The walk in closet and chest of drawers has plenty of space for a week's worth of clothes for two people and the cathedral ceilings make for a pleasant and comfortable stay. I should also mention that if you prefer to sleep cold like I do, the air condition will make the room a frozen tundra if you desire! The kitchen is fully stocked with cookware if you decide to cook in and very spacious. The living area itself has a big table with four chairs, a couch, and a television (all though we didn't turn it on once). The Wi-Fi is reliable and puts out a pretty strong signal so if you feel like you need to check work emails or keep in touch with home that won't be a problem. We were able to FaceTime people in the US with no problem. And of course the star of the property is the beautiful beach. Meads Bay is our favorite beach and MBBV seems to be the perfect location in the middle of the bay making the restaurants very walkable. Most time spent at the property was on the loungers looking into the sea! Because this is my one of my favorite properties in the world, it's hard to find any negatives but if I could say anything could be improved on it would by minor issues like replacing the lounge chairs on the beach, fixing the ice maker in the freezer, or maybe some new beach towels. No deal breakers at all though. In fact most likely we'll be seeing MBBV again in 2018! I can't imagine staying anywhere else on the island!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lostshaker2000
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed for ten days and would definitely go back. We stayed in Vila 1 for the first week and Vila 2 for a few days. Both were beautiful, clean, comfortable and private. We felt like we were home and could relax.

The staff shopped for us, checked on us daily and the concierge arranged everything from a private chef (Joseph - amazing !!!) to a massage (Lynn - best I've ever had !!!) to arranging dinners, rental cars and excursions. If we needed anything they were quick to respond.

The beach at Mead's Bay is the best on the island. We are looking to return and bring our children next time.

Anguilla is a beautiful island where you feel welcomed, safe and can relax.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank QueenFooFoo
Reviewed 27 June 2017

We just got back from spending a week at Meads Bay Beach Villas and cannot wait to return.

Villas

The villas are sensational--beautifully furnished, spacious, comfortable and immaculate. Each one has a pool and large patio area with very comfortable outdoor furniture and a place to eat outside.

Staff

From the moment you arrive, the warm, friendly staff will make you feel at home. Every single staff member you meet will greet you with a smile and a genuine offer to make sure your time here is nothing short of perfect. Whether it's picking up groceries for you, booking excursions or doing some laundry throughout your stay, everyone is more than happy to make sure you're getting the most out of your time in Anguilla.

Location

Meads Bay, one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen, is steps away from your villa. There are always chairs/umbrellas available for those staying in the villas and there are a number of great restaurants you can walk to. An absolutely perfect location in my opinion.

I can't say enough great things about Meads Bay Villas. We will be back for many more visits!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian L
Reviewed 26 June 2017

First of all Mead's Bay Beach Villas has the most spectacular gardens and landscaping I have ever seen in my life. The walkway to the beach is surrounded but the prettiest and most vibrant plants you will ever see anywhere! At the end of the walkway that lines the Villas is the most beautiful blue ocean view with gorgeous white sand beaches. The Villas themselves are spacious, clean and have breathtaking views. The outside shower off our bedroom was exhilarating!!!! I cannot say enough about the amenities but what makes this place so special is the people that work there. From top to bottom they are the most accommodating, courteous, genuinely nice people you will meet. We loved all of them and our group was 15 people ranging from 6yrs old to 74yrs old. You will cherish every moment you spend at this spectacular piece of paradise. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family