Review Highlights
Unforgettable experience

Experience at Paradise Scuba was above and beyond our expectations. Professional and attentive... read more

Reviewed today
Garmean
Great Biobay tour

We did the Bio Bay Tour. This tour was great they kept the group small and the captain was super... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from US$108.00
from US$56.00
from US$50.00
1,042 results
All reviews empanadas paradise scuba bio bay tour empanadillas sea cucumbers sea life puerto rico sunset snorkel top notch chicken snorkeling experience an amazing experience captain and crew these guys once in a lifetime pixie dust water was warm
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2021

Great instructors great trip worth the money. Veey friendly staff to help you and entertain you the entire boat ride

Reviewed 13 January 2021

There aren't enough ways or words for me to explain the level of professionalism, instruction and experience Captain Cachi and his team provided during my experience on 01/12/2021 (I booked the Bio Bay and Snorkeling Combo). Coming from someone who had no swimming/snorkeling experience, Captain Cachi took extra time to show me the ropes and treat me like a good friend I haven't seen in a while (definitely helped with my nerves). The boat was very clean, well equipped and a thorough safety briefing was provided. The food and beverages were a plus! By the time we were done, I had swam around by myself for over an hour and got to see marine life in an experience I can never forget. If you haven't gotten the point by now, I'm saying you absolutely need to book a tour with Paradise Scuba for a definitive experience in Puerto Rico.

Also, the guys/girls from Indiana/Yonkers, hope y'all doing well and get those certifications!

Reviewed 9 January 2021

The bio bay tour was amazing! Such a cool experience. Angel was our guide and was great! On top of the amazing experience, the chicken empanadas were very tasty.

Reviewed 9 January 2021

Clean, reliable service by knowledgeable, courteous employees. A wonderful snorkeling and bio bay experience. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

Nice time, excellent service, super nice people and an amazing view and snorkeling, and super safe. Will do again.
Tiempo Excelente, servicio excelente, gente súper amigable, un mar bello y bien seguro. Lo haremos otra vez.