Review Highlights
Magnífico Ciao Andiamo

Ciao Andiamo had a very personalized touch that was much appreciated as I was traveling alone... read more

Reviewed yesterday
N3906HUsusans
the time of our lives in Italy!

Max and team planned an incredible trip for my husband and I in record time! After being given... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
nataliematkoJ

All reviews amalfi coast cooking class our honeymoon an unforgettable experience planning process italian vacation truffle hunting private experience look forward next year max itinerary puglia transportation venice team adventure
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2021

One of my favorite memories is of being in the front seat with you and Mark, just chatting and seeing the beautiful Italian countryside - but feeling like I was in your pocket and protected while you showed us your beautiful country... it was amazing !!!

Date of experience: October 2020
Jonathan P, Owner at Ciao Andiamo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Grazie for sharing this memory from your travels with us! What a beautiful sentiment <3

Reviewed 23 December 2020

My team took a virtual cooking class with Ciao Andiamo right before the holidays. There were 7 of us and we got together to make a Tiramisu with Cristiana. What a treat it was! Ciao Andiamo team made it very easy for us to participate - all ingredients were delivered in advance and all we had to do was turn on the screen and get cooking! My tiramisu came out restaurant-grade (pretty unusual outcome as far as I am concerned) and my team mates loved theirs as well. Easy, quite affordable and memorable way to get together with family, friends or colleagues and create a shared experience!

Date of experience: December 2020

Grazie mille! It was wonderful to have you and your team experience a virtual slice of Italy with us!

Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

My husband and I had an unforgettable experience thanks to Jonathan and the Ciao Andiamo family. The planning, communication and execution were all flawless. Jonathan took all of our interests into account and curated a personal and custom-tailored experience filled with hidden gems that we would not have found on our own. All of the guides and drivers were knowledgeable, accommodating and great company. We still talk about our visit to the countryside where our guide, Max, introduced us to a tiny cafe where he communicated our taste preferences to the chef and a personal menu was prepared for us! This was just one of the truly unique experiences Ciao Andiamo helped to arrange. Jonathan was always available to assist from NY whether it was to provide a spur of the moment dining recommendation or seamlessly rearrange our travel plans due to last minute transportation changes. Perhaps my favorite keepsake from our honeymoon is the “passport” itinerary Jonathan provided to us detailing our plans and key tips. It is something I look at often to relive our most memorable trip. We hope to be in touch to arrange for another visit to Italy once our children are old enough to appreciate it. Thank you Ciao Andiamo for such cherished memories!

Date of experience: September 2019
Jon-Ciao-Andiamo, Owner at Ciao Andiamo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2020

Grazie, Theresa, for the thoughtful words! It was such a pleasure helping bring the honeymoon to life for you and Bob. May the memories from this special trip always bring you joy!

Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

We have taken several trips with Ciao Andiamo, and we look forward to traveling again with them soon. Planning the trips was easy and fun, with Jonathan suggesting activities that we never would have found on our own (and that sometimes we wondered about ahead of time, like truffle hunting), all of which we loved. The team on the ground in Italy makes sure that everything is handled perfectly, and their intimate knowledge of the country means that each trip is uniquely suited to you. On top of what is preplanned, each of their guides or drivers also takes the time to understand your particular interests and is able to improvise as appropriate to take you to places off the beaten track that mesh with those interests.

I have recommended Ciao Andiamo to quite a few friends, most of whom are experienced travelers (and some of whom are quite demanding), and all of them are just as enthusiastic as we are about the unique experiences delivered by Ciao Andiamo. You simply can’t do better on a visit to Italy.

Date of experience: September 2019

Grazie, Marge, for sharing your experience! It has been a pleasure organizing Italian journeys for you, Lance, and those you have referred our way. We are so grateful for the kind words and having you as part of our "Ciao famiglia".

Reviewed 29 August 2020

Ciao Andiamo customized an amazing ski & cultural Italian vacation which my entire family loved. We traveled to Venice, Cortina and Verona. The guides were fantastic and kept my 9 and 11 year old engaged during city tours. The organization of the skiing on the trip was something we could not have done without CA and they even found a WWI ski tour for my husband!

Date of experience: February 2020

Grazie mille for the kind words! It was such a pleasure helping design this Italian adventure and ski experience for your family!