“great chippy”

Add it.
The Abbey Friar
Ranked #40 of 92 Restaurants in Accrington
Reviewed 8 March 2017

We are regular visitors to Abbey Frier and we are never disappointed,prompt and friendly service with excellent food whats not to like?.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

I recently stopped here on the way to the football. The fish, chips and mushy peas were all perfectly cooked. The fish actually tasted like fish! Together with bread and butter, and a pot of tea, for a senior the cost was an amazing £5.25! Brilliant.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Been visiting for a while now
Fish always freshly cooked couldn't ask for more
Excellent excellent excellent

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Easily the best chippy in town with friendly staff, fast service, eat in option and wonderful gravy!

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

My first visit and it won't be my last. This is how I see a local chippy should be, a converted terraced house with the shop in the front and the Cafe in the back.
I took the Cafe option. Staff were friendly and professional and the fish and chips were excellent.
The day I visited all the tables were occupied suggesting a good number of regulars.
I'll be back.