“Brilliant Tapas! ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

What a brilliant little find! Great food, great service and all very reasonably priced. A table full of food and a couple of rounds of drinks for 4 people came to £75.

The food was arguably better than any Tapas I had in Mallorca last summer and I'm not even talking about the touristy spots!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

My wife and I went for a Valentines Evening dinner.
All the table were laid out for couples with a red rose and a balloon (I know I am a bog kid). The waitress was really helpful and took our order promptly. The Tapas was served quickly. It was all hot apart from the cold meat platter of course. Very Very tasty together with a lovely house wine. Amply deserts followed and we then retired to a lounge area for coffee and brandy. Lovely evening, attentive staff. We will be back with the fmaily next time.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

A group of us went to The Tapas Tree last Thursday lunch time. Service was quick and friendly. I thought the portion size was very generous and two dishes for £6.99 was very good value for money. I really enjoyed the two dishes I chose and we also took advantage of the desert and coffee offer of £3.99 for both. Great food and great value.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Not been for a while - but this restaurant is a little hidden gem in Shipley.
Had the Valentine set meal - 3 dishes and a drink for £21.
We had meatballs, 2 different chicken dishes, chilli potatoes - dessert each and an extra of bread.
The chicken with asparagus was absolutely amazing. This was by far, the best dish - though the rest was absolutely gorgeous too. Had creme brulee and sticky toffee for pudding.
This was a fantastic meal.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

The wife and I visited for the first time valentines weekend (her treat). First impressions was the décor is great and felt like a traditional homely med restaurant. All the food was fantastic, and especially the chicken wings (sauce was amazing). Staff were attentive, and also knowledgeable for us 'first timers'. We'll definitely be back.

6 tapas, caprese salad, and a chilled bottle of cava for £40 was great value for money hence tip left... Thank You