1,007 results
All reviews salts mill pub next door world heritage site canal side noble comb roberts park salt mills good size comfortable bed visiting saltaire min walk train station all you can eat excellent value for money cheap hotel walk in shower quiet location
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The Ibis is a very comfortable chain hotel overlooking the Leeds to Liverpool canal. It’s walking distance to Saltaire. Beds are especially nice and the staff are energetically helpful. Not fancy, but spacious and quiet. I’d definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Good value, very friendly staff, most comfortable bed, reasonable breakfast...............ticks all the right boxes!
BUT there is a most unfortunate smell permeating throughout the building which sadly doesn't qualify a 5 star rating..........such a pity!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 285DavidF
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I stay in ibis hotels as I take my little dog with me and they are pet friendly I have stayed here a couple of times if Im honest the staff are not that friendly or helpful like the other Ibis hotels . Its nearly leeds shipley train station is not that far so its really good for location also very clean hotels its just the staff I dont really rate .

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
ManagerBradford, Hotel Team Leader at Ibis Bradford Shipley, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review,
I'm very sorry to hear that you was unhappy with the level of service that you received from the staff,
If you could give us a call or email i would be happy to discuss this further as this is not how we want our guest to feel when leaving our hotel.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Comfortable, clean budget hotel. Good breakfast, much better than expected for the money paid. Plenty of parking spaces. We had three rooms booked and all the family wete very pkeased wirh their stay. Could do with providing decaf tea though!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review,
we are pleased that you choose to stay with us at the Ibis Bradford Shipley and that enjoyed your stay with us.
I'm sorry to hear that there wasn't any decaf tea available, we do normally provide this in the breakfast area and is available upon request.Thank you again for your review and we hope to welcome you back again soon

Kind Regards

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Stayed here overnight wile attending a meeting nearly, and was impressed with the place. Check in was quick, even though several of us arrived at the same time. The first-floor room was well equipped and clean, and everything worked so no issues there. The bed was comfortable and the walk-in shower hot and powerful, towels better quality than I recently found in a 5-star hotel on Gran Canaria! The bed was confortable and I had a good night's sleep, while breakfast was of reasonable quality and a good selection. Overall, then, a good stay and I'd have no problems using the Ibis again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Ibis Bradford Shipley and hope to welcome
you back again in the future.
From myself and all the staff thank you again.

Kind regards