“Terrible Service and Food”

Aquopolis Costa Dorada
Ranked #2 of 7 things to do in La Pineda
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We were there yesterday after getting a hassle to print the online booked tickets... we don’t live here therefore we cannot print the tickets from home and my question to the Director of the center is: why do you sell tickets online if your facilities are not able to read the codes digitally? I’ve seen complaints about this since 2015!! Isn’t it time to get it right to improve the Customer Experience?
We needed to go all around La Pineda to get those tickets printed which to start with did not give us the right experience.
On the other hand the food we booked from the site that was available only from the Maui restaurant was really horrible, really small, burger completely dry, bread was probably from previous day...Really bad!
And the last one , we paid full price, no discounts or anything special and we get one of the main attractions closed...theirs should not be happening, again it deteriorates your overall experience.
All and all it is a place worth to visit once if you are around although it is small and don’t expect a great value for money, please take into account that you willl need to print your tickets... good luck with this if you are just passing by.

2  Thank MireiaBarna
Write a ReviewReviews (2,310)
All reviews
in 24 reviews
"wave machine"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Well worth a visit. Good value for money and even better if you book 9 days in advance I believe. We rented a cabana for €25 for the day and it was great for some shade, relaxation and a meeting point when we spread out in different directions. One ride was closed on the day. The queues weren’t bad, longest was 15 mins. We brought snacks as we heard the food was pricy.
The surface is difficult to walk on in places, very hot and sometimes gritty. I’d recommend water shoes.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I went here last week with my group of friends. We were there all day and was not bored! All slides were very good but was quite disappointed that 1 was not operating. Moreover, it contained thrill slides and sizable areas for children. It was quite busy when we went but I don't think that there was no need for fastpasses since we didn't stand in a queue for long. The wave pool was big and had plenty of room so we didn't feel squashed when the waves came in. We were there from when the park opened until about 5 o'clock. The food was very good and I thought it was reasonably priced. There was 2 dolphin shows happening the day we went but we didn't have time to see it. We were on a slide where we could see where they were kept and it did look small. I would recommend coming here with family or friends.

1  Thank Ffionxoxo
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Came here free of charge via our hotel and recieved 15% discount on food too! Lots of water rides for adults and young children. Also a dolphin show!

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I attended with our 18 month old son. We absolutely loved it. It’s ideal for people with young kids as there’s so much for them to play with! My son was constantly up and down slides, swimming about and loving it. The food is pretty expensive and not all that great but that’s most theme park type places. I’d definitely recommend it for a day out. We didn’t attend the dolphin shows so couldn’t comment on that but as a water Park, it’s brilliant! Especially somewhere that entertains younger children!