“Beautiful pasta dishes”

Lava Beach
Ranked #15 of 66 Restaurants in Golf del Sur
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Myself and my husband both had pasta dishes and they were fantastic! Best carbonara and ravioli we have ever tasted. Service was a bit slow but was worth the wait.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

Visited Lava Beach while walking along the seafront and what a good find. Popped in for coffee and cake and what a great choice wonderful selection of great home baking, brilliant after a long walk along the sea front. Liked the look of the specials and the dinner menu so came back a couple of days later and had a fantastic meal. Great food, great friendly service. Recommend the restaurant to any visitors to the Golf del Sur and staying in the area (on the sea front at Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club). A great find.

1  Thank biglowser
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Had a lovely breakfast on our last day in Tenerife. I had the mega cooked breakfast which was very fresh and tasty. My wife had a jacket potato and the kids chose sandwiches. Everyone's food was great and we all tried some ice cream after which was very nice. I would return hear. I wish I had tried them on the first day of our holiday cus it was nicer than the food at my hotel

1  Thank WozzaG
Reviewed 19 August 2015

Initially impressed by this restaurant for NOT trying to drag us in through the door (unlike all the others), we were offered a menu to look at and left to make up our own minds. Fortunately we did decide to eat there, and found the most superb selection of Italian cuisine, so good that we ate there 6 nights out of 12, and I still did not sample everything on the menu that I really wanted to try. Excellent freshly made dishes with home-made pasta, superb sauces, and a lovely selection of wines and beers. Jan and Phil were perfect hosts - efficient and professional and at the same time friendly and welcoming. Prices were very reasonable, and considering the quality, excellent value for money. We will definitely be back, and thoroughly recommend this great restaurant to anyone visiting Golf del Sur. Jan - I am writing this and drinking a beer from the Alhambra glass you very kindly gave to me!! Mike & Jan Fenwick.

4  Thank Mike F
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

Situated on the marina front in Golf del sur this is a little gem. We have visited a couple of times for breakfast and always great value, home made cakes definitely worth a try. Great value and great food.