“Best Indonesian food I've ever had in the UK”
Review of The Corner By Siti

The Corner By Siti
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited The Corner by Siti recently after a recommendation, after traveling Indonesia I've developed a love for Indonesian food. I've visited several Indonesian restaurants in the UK and none come close to the quality and authenticity of the food here. It was very clean, the staff were friendly and welcoming, and the price was more than reasonable. Can't wait to return and try more!

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time to try the Indonesian meal (Indonesian mixed rice with chicken betutu) with a glass of ice coffee at "The Corner by Siti" , it was very impressive. A nice presentation of a very good quality food plus good service

I really enjoyed my meal there. The restaurant is designed with an unique style and very welcoming atmosphere, especially the hospitality of Chef Siti and her staff Sarah.

Best wishes for the future, I would like to explore different menus for my next visit.

2  Thank Berlinda01
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Authentic Indonesian food !
The nasi goreng , bakmi goreng , soup of the day, three cheese melted, burger by Siti are absolutely delicious. The coffee is absolutely beautiful! It’s the best coffee I ever try! So much flavour.
Nice and friendly atmosphere and the price is right.

2  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We thoroughly enjoyed our meals at Corner by Siti, they were cooked to perfection by chef Siti herself and would definitely be going back again. The service/atmosphere was second to none. Definitely recommended.

2  Thank Lesuik
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have eaten here twice and food amazing. Had meal from the Brunch menu and it beats a fry up any day. My mum had homemade soup and it was lovely. Notice other diners had Thai and it looked so good we are visiting this Saturday to try the Thai menu. Place is spotless and waitress and owner Siti very friendly.

Date of visit: June 2021