Secret Garden Guesthouse(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$47
US$92
Aquarius Luxury Suites(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$75
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Castellon Boutique Guesthouse(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$55
Dolphin Inn Blouberg(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$55
Agoda.com
Capetown4u Guesthouse(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$57
Bliss Boutique Hotel(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$54
Priceline
Birkenhead Manor Boutique Guest House(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$105
US$126
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I had an amazing time in Cape Town thanks to Kyrt and RJ at Seamore Express. Thank you guys :)

The Guesthouse was beautifully presented, clean and quirky. It had everything I needed so that I could cater for myself on my trip. The other facilities (living room, dining room etc) were spotless and the breakfasts served each morning kept me going through my busy mornings!

Travelling alone I felt really safe at the guesthouse and on the excursions that I booked with Kyrt. Despite unlucky weather Kyrt worked really hard to make sure I could make the most of everyday. I managed to squeeze in everything I wanted to see in quite a short time, all credit to them for helping me work this out.

Highlights? Table Mountain Hike, Robben Island, Cape Point/ Cape of Good Hope, Elephant, Rhino, Zebra, Cheetah, Buffalo, Wildebeest, Pelicans, Flamingos, Ostrich, Penguins, V&A Waterfront oh and the wine and cheese and chocolate and more wine and more cheese :)

Highly recommended in every aspect, a super stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Georgina K
Seamore, Owner at Cape Town Seamore Express Tours and Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Thank You for your review on Tripadvisor we really enjoyed your visit and are glad to have been your hosts in Cape Town.
These reviews are a great honest forum that many travelers need to read to see What great value they can get ,and we are proud to offer an all exclusive package to all our Guests.
Until your next visit we thank you for choosing Cape Town Seamore-Express Tours and Guesthouse

Reviewed 13 September 2013

My stay at Seamore Express Guesthouse was really great,
All the way down to the food that I ate.
Breakfast was ready at 9am to start the day,
With eggs, toast, cereal and fruit to send us happily on our way.

With our tummys full and anxious eyes,
You can't go wrong with Kyrt and RJ by your side.
Kyrt and RJ were the best tour guides ever,
We traveled to Cape Point, Boulders Beach and Hout Bay, despite the unpredictable weather.
We saw many places, ate lots of seafood and tasted great wine,
I must say that the tours were absolutely divine!

The days were long, but simply the best,
It was so nice to come home to a safe place to rest.
I can honestly say, that Cape Town is my most favourite city,
It was heartbreaking to leave, it was such a pity.

I will be back to the Cape before I return to my homeland,
Afterall, I made a promise on my finger with my new silver band.
Kyrt and RJ are an absolute pleasure,
I can’t wait to come back and stay with them forever!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank andyswatter
Seamore, Owner at Cape Town Seamore Express Tours and Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I really felt at home here, I love Cape Town and the experience and expert knowledge that Seamore express has, adds an extra touch of class to an unforgettable holiday adventure.

I recommend Strandloper and Table Mountain hike as well as some time at Blouberg Beach!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank ShannonC56

Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

Once again I had the pleasure to be hosted by Kyrt and RJ. With a full house and a birthday it was a joyous occasion! Kyrt is generous with his knowledge and will share it with "strays" we meet on our tours. His flexibility and ability to make a plan to suit everyone is impressive. My time in the Mother City is always limited so it is great to have the guys at Seamore Express make it so precious. Until next time!

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Hoss007

Reviewed 27 November 2012

We decided to turn a wedding invitation in Johannesburg into a holiday so tacked on 10 days in Cape Town to our trip. Recommended by friends, we booked at Seamore, a decision that turned what was a simple holiday into the trip of a lifetime. Having read the other glowing comments - more than justified - what can I add? Warm welcome, right away we were made to feel at home and among friends, even a barbecue organized with Kyrt and RJ's friends and neighbour. The attention to detail in the b&b is exceptional. Much of RJ's artwork (pity it was too big to fit into my suitcase, RJ!) and his special decorating and gardening skills made it really a home from home and not the usual impersonal tacky b&b. The best guide in South Africa - Kyrt's love of his country shines through and we grilled him on all sorts of things - from history, politics and nature to golf courses, he knew everything! He was attentive throughout the whole stay, nothing was too much trouble. Normally, we are rather independent and we were a little apprehensive about choosing the 7-day package, and being ferried around, however, it was a delight to have such personal attention and we saw and learned so much more about this spectacular country than we ever would have done doing it alone. There is a new bus service into the city which was starting just after we left, but will make it very easy to go into the centre of town. If you are undecided between this b&b and another accommodation, hesitate no more - this is unreservedly THE BEST! Cape Town - and Kryt and RJ - we will be back!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Dorothy154
Seamore, Owner at Cape Town Seamore Express Tours and Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2012