“great food”

Price range: US$0 - US$9
Description: Steak & Various Food
Description: Steak & Various Food
Reviewed 29 June 2018

great food we love this place. we will be back again and again. so many option to try, we want to try them all.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice restaurant, with the most delicious cheese and bacon pasta . I’m traveling around Thailand for time being . Chachoengsao is “home” for the next few months came across this restaurant and was not disappointed. Come here atleast once a week ☺️

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The best restaurant in chachanso I recommend pizza cheese is amazing
I will come back again when I visit chachanso sure

Reviewed 22 April 2018

First let me say I have eaten at many places in Thailand as I now live here, but I do not review all of them.
This one is well worth a mention out of 10 I would say Service 10 , Cleanliness 10, staff 9 , food 9 value for money 12..
I will be going there more now I have found it and been as I go to Chachoengsao to report to immergration so will be eating here from now on.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

There's a nice range of dishes, and a mix of Thai and Western (pasta, steaks, chicken wings, etc.), at pretty good prices.

I've eaten here a few times and it's always a nice atmosphere and great staff who are always accommodating and polite.

I recently had a beef steak which was pretty tough, however, and the visit before that had a pasta dish that was really sweet. The salad I ordered was nice, with fresh, organic ingredients.