“Italian Quality and More ”
Review of Strada77

Strada77
Ranked #55 of 123 Restaurants in Empuriabrava
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Description: Our bistro is a little corner of authentic Italian cooking. All dishes are realized express with fresh and top quality products which we select with passion and attention. We have a fix menu and every day we offer some suggestions of the day. We have a excellent selection of Italian wines. We have a vegan homemade dishes. It's a cozy and loving place where the pleasure reigns supreme Let’go to taste our Italian experience en Empuriabrava.
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

It's really hard to find a good place for eat in Empuriabrava ..An Italian friend made me discover this corner of good food and sympathy .. I came back here three times to savor all the dishes .. they are created with quality products but above all with love for the kitchen. Typical dishes of traditional Italian cuisine. The loveliest owners come from Rome and you can see it in their recipes .. the best ever Saltimbocca alla Romana of .. the tagliatelle al ragù .. the rigatoni alla Amatriciana .. I dessert .. Welcome to Italy .. land of sympathy, Good food, good wine ... I hope to return soon to visit and eat again here ..
thanks Silvia and Patrick for your time

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Let yourself be surprised by Sylvia and Patrick the interesting young couple from Rome who own the place. Strada 77, a small place tucked away close to the gran cafe in Alberes. There is no tapas menu, just ask them to prepare a "taste of everything" they will bring you a delicious selection of parma ham, cheese and other goodies all freshly prepared. Very nice selection of red wines to accompany too. Next time I am in town I will go back to try the pasta, it looked delicious!

1  Thank Patricia S
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Sweet and friendly service. Good wine to go with a nice meat platter. Romantic and relaxed atmosphere.

1  Thank Solo T
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Strada77 is probably the best Italian restaurant in Empuriabrava! Very small and casual restaurant with friendly staff, the food was fantastic and cheap! The pasta was prepared freshly and the desert - home made Tirmamisu - was amazing!
I´ve lived in Empuriabrava for 3 months now and I stronly regret that I waited so long to finally try Strada77´s food!

I totally recommend it!

1  Thank kampalka
Reviewed 21 July 2016

One of the best lucks in my restaurant life!!!! I asked a local on where I could find good food and he told me of this place. Amazing doesn't describes it! Food is delicious and only the very best ingredients are used ( I'm in the food business so I can tell). The guys who manage the place where very helpfull and kind and the atmosphere is young, stylish, simple and full of caracter. It's a shame I don't live here or it would be my favourite place to enjoy food. Excellent... Thankyou guys ;-)

1  Thank David M