See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I got stuck into this hotel after Iberia canceled my flight, so you can only imagine that after they messed up your trip they will have the decency to put you in a nice hotel, but NO.

I arrive at this place and first of all the staff was RUDE, like I’ve never seen anything like that in my life! Not only being unhelpful, they treat you like they are doing the biggest favor for just being there!

So I get to my room, the bathroom is broken, there is running water in the toilet, the bed is hard (like sitting on concrete), and there is no WiFi! I asked them to change rooms, and they denied having any available rooms, after a lot of discussion, they put me in another room in a floor under construction.

At this point I just give up... dinner was horrible, read all other comments, the same... at least the kitchen staff was more friendly!

Oh, and it’s in the middle of nowhere far from everything!

Anyways, if you are reading this and you are still at the airport! Run back to the airline that gave you this voucher, and ask them to put you in another hotel!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank paivcarol
Reviewed 11 June 2018

My family and I were put up here for 1 night by United airlines because our flight was cancelled. It was a horrible night and one I never wish to repeat. The desk staff were rude and unhelpful to start. When we got in our room we noticed that we could not turn the A/C on. We asked at the desk and were told that THEY control it and all we needed to do was ask so we asked for 19 degree C and the temp did start to go down. We went to the restaurant for a late lunch. We were not given a menu but simply brought food, We were not asked if we wanted anything else. The first thing they brought was a linguine with an attempt at Bolognese sauce. It was edible. Then they brought chicken sausage and French fries which both were unspeakably awful. Then they brought a tiny portion of ice cream which was so so. We were told when dinner was but not what it would be. When we showed up for dinner, again we got no menu and no choices. They brought a broccoli cheddar soup which was so tasteless it was like cardboard. Then the main course was a small fish - the ENTIRE fish - head, tail and BONES and the same horrible French fries from lunch. We gave up and went to our room to try to sleep. The beds were all the same thickness of sofa beds. I woke up at 1 AM sweating as he A/C was off. My husband walked down to ask them to turn the A/C back on. They said they would but never did. He went down again at 5 AM and was told the airline would not pay for it. We bided our time until the shuttle picked us up at 9:30 AM and did not even go see what would be foisted on us for breakfast. Please avoid this place at all costs!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Wendy G
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Booked this hotel as a package from the company travel republic and honestly have no idea why they would suggest a place like this, it I am completely out the way From everything, the staff are rude and unhelpful, taxis take about 20/30 mins to reach it, the rooms are basic only a Spanish TV, all In all this hotel ruined my first experience of Barcelona, I will certainly never visit this city again and will also spread the word so other people do not visit

Room Tip: Do not choose a room here
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tmcc203
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The room was spacious enough for me and my son, very clean every day. Food was extraordinary and I highly recommend to get BB in your booking. A nice, clean outdoor swimmingpool, too. All people very nice, great hospitality and helpfull with all services required. We really loved our time spent there! Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Long story short:
careless receptionist; it took him 20 minutes to check us in although we were the only ones waiting there. Apparently he was busy.
Bar service on demand only; vending machine in pitch dark room after 11:30 in the evening.
Taxi took 35 minutes to reach .
This is not a value for money booking . This is not a 4 stars hotel. Period

Room Tip: Do not visit
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family