13 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$287
TravelocityUS$287
Orbitz.comUS$287
Trip.comUS$359
3,754 results
All reviews st kitts great resort ocean view per person slow service keep in mind relaxing vacation marriott vacation club casino pools island beach seaweed caribbean nevis cab aruba
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2021 via mobile

Restful vacation, the resort is very nice. It is part hotel and part villas on the beach. The villas are 2 bedroom/2 bath, kitchen and living room. The decor is very nice. All features of our unit were recently upgraded. We had a patio and looked out on the ocean. The resort has a huge beach area with sun shade and lots of beach chairs. The beach is kept quite clean and cleared of seaweed. The water is clear and warm, go gave fun! Due to covid restaurants were operating at a reduced capacity. Very strict covid restrictions and we felt very safe the whole time.

Room tip: Be ready to be screened continually.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2021

We had some complications with covid testing requirements and were denied entry into the country literally at the last minute when we were checking into the airlines at the airport. That's when our super hero Naverne Chambers at the beach club stepped up and assisted us with making things right so our trip wasn't disrupted. It took several emails and phone calls but she made it happen coordinating between us an the government.
Also a shout out to Tyshari Wattley and Naverne for assisting us with combining several reservations into one so we wouldn't have to move twice during our 2 week stay.
All the staff were amazingly helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 10 October 2021

The Marriott discriminates against handicapped people. Apparently, for them, handicapped people are don't deserve a place to stay during vacation. I am very disappointed. Don't waste your time calling them for a room if you need assistance from a service dog. I would've giving zero stars but it is no possible.

Reviewed 11 September 2021 via mobile

We can’t say enough good things about every person we met at the Marriott Beach Club this week. There is a sense of ownership and pride in the staff here. When someone asks you how your day is going, it’s because they really want to know!

Nardo, you were the hit of the week. Music Trivia was a riot. You’ll never forget Team Heather! I’d love to book you for all our parties in Georgia!
Elizabet and Thomika in Fire, you made every meal special. How do you remember our drink orders every time?? Your smiles and kindness made our time at Fire very special.
Melisha at the front desk, you handled our questions with grace and a smile. Please come home with us and manage our lives

Mostly, we appreciate how dedicated and determined everyone here made our vacation very special during this pandemic. Nobody wants to quarantine, nobody wants to wear a mask, no one wants to bump elbows! But quarantining on this beautiful property with the staff we now call family was far from being a punishment. So these two couples from Georgia thank you very much.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank krisnkep
Reviewed 28 August 2021 via mobile

Resort:
Resort staff were nice (only reason I gave this place 2 stars), but the condition of the resort is terrible and their COVID requirements, while understandable to a certain extent for an island, were way over the top.

You’re quarantined for 4 days minimum so you can’t go offsite during that time. We had a family of 6 and were originally scheduled to be here for 2 weeks so normally not an issue, except there is very little to do here. Beach is covered in seaweed, whole place is under construction, gym is closed, casino is closed, 1 pool open, 1 bar/restaurant open (with expensive food that is not very good), had to order groceries online.

After 3-4 days we had enough and flew back to Florida for the rest of our vacation, even though it cost is an additional $1800 for COVID tests on the island (major ripoff) so we could leave early, $2200 for airfare back to FL, and lost 1/2 our timeshare exchange week. We were so ready to leave we didn’t care.

Airport:
I spit into a large empty bagged trashcan at the airport (ok maybe I shouldn’t have, but I needed to clear my throat and couldn’t immediately find the bathroom) and the guy running the duty free booze shop started screaming at me and called the cops. Next thing you know this cop is reading me the riot act. I know they’re an island and worried about COVID, but this was way over the top, I mean it was a trash can.

In summary:
You can tell this was a nice resort at one time, but no way they should be open in this condition. Nor should the island be open with this many restrictions, just not a fun place right now. I would like to say we will try this place again but we will not, too many other great places in the Caribbean we like to go that do not have these issues.

Date of stay: August 2021