“Exquisite dining experience!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

This place is such a gem, I would recommend making a trip to Slano just to eat here! If you are staying nearby, even better! Casual dining in a beautiful setting, with world class food. I ate here three nights, and was amazed by the food, staff, and setting each time. Tucked away in an outdoor garden, Miarkul serves up some of the freshest seafood you will ever eat. The shrimp are HUGE (served by the kilo) and are honestly the best I’ve ever had. The octopus salad blew my mind... I ate it two nights in a row. I believe the octopus is caught fresh from the sea across the street. Also delicious was the cuttlefish risotto and the island pag cheese. While some of these items are found on every menu in the area, I sampled enough at other locations to know this place is truly the best. A friend described this dining experience as exquisite and I could not agree more!

1  Thank Hailey D

Reviewed 5 September 2018

We had a nice dinner aftera day of beach and sun. Liked the food and service so much that we just kept going back. We only went to one other place in slano and didn't like it at all. If we ever stay again, Mirakul is our reglar!

1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Loveely shaded garden terrace, view on the glittering sea, oasis of quiet, playground for kids, lunch served until 4pm, excellent coffee. Wunderbar! Thanks to our kind waiter! ☺

1  Thank Christoph B
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing restaurant!
Food was delicious and the waiters were extraordinary friendly!
I can definitely recommend this place if you come to Slano

1  Thank MateaM51
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Nice quiet relaxing atmosphere. Food was good, service was excellent. The town is small so not much to choose from restaurant wise, the negative reviews I think are a bit harsh considering this.