US$106
US$102
US$99
US$109
US$143
Best Western Hotel Alzey(Alzey)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$63
Rheinhessen Inn(Worrstadt)
US$96
Hotel Figo(Bad Kreuznach)
US$103
Hotel am Park(Bad Munster)
US$87
  • Spa
Strubel-Roos(Flonheim)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2014 via mobile

We were returning home from our European holiday and stopping off in Germany and by chance came across this hotel / restaurant on an internet search. Lucky us! The room was a bargain at €96 including breakfast. The bedroom was huge with lovely high ceilings, great power shower and clean comfy bed. Dinner was the best we have eaten on our 2 week holiday, worth the money. As this is part of a winery the wine list is extensive and we would have loved to have stayed longer to work our way through it. Find this place and you will come away happy!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I stayed here with my daughter. The room had character, an attic roof with lots of wood which was stylish, clean and comfortable. We slept really well especially as the double bed had two separate duvets. There was a luxurious walk-in shower and the bathroom was a great size and done to a high specification. Breakfast was buffet style and good range to choose from. Staff were helpful. I would definitely stay there again. Flonheim is a nice village, this is a wine region and I would recommend a vineyard tour to see how beautiful the countryside around here is.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Dohlmuehle is a small, quiet gasthaus with large, comfortable rooms in an interesting, peaceful village. I selected it because of its easy proximity to Frankfurt airport, but it was a worthwhile destination in itself. Staff were welcoming and helpful, including providing me with a delicious lunch on my arrival - though the restaurant was closed. The very relaxing sauna area was a big plus. It is possible to purchase excellent local wine in the wine lounge at a very reasonable price. Don't miss dinner in the restaurant! The food was delicious and the price for the three-course meal a bargain.

There are pleasant strolls in the vicinity through the vineyards and to the ancient trullo buildings.

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed similar.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I think the answer here to try and not arrive on a Tuesday as the Restaurants are closed and there is minimal staff so its a case! of helping yourself. Apart from that it is an excellent hotel and if obviously one for the wine buffs as there is a large quantity to select from at a very competitive price. The rooms are large, well furnished and comfortable. The parking and Wi-Fi is FREE. It is ideally situated near the A61 motorway.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We stayed overnight for my partners birthday and had a superb meal in the Restaurant. They have 2 restaurants and I would recommend the vaulted cellar under the hotel. We selected the fish taster menu and accompanied that with their recommended wines which were ridiculously great value. It was excellent quality, fantastic presentation at an amazingly good price. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel and we will definately go back. It's family run and very friendly. They have chilled wines available in the bar and you just let them know what you drank. The breakfast was also really nice.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple