“Always Consistly Good”

Cuisines: Bahamian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone: 242/365-8195
Reviewed 23 September 2017

It's off the beaten path but can be reached b golf cart or car right outside of Treasure Cay. I usually get the Bahamian Grouper . Their seafood platter is a lot of food at a decent price! Consisted of grouper, lobster tail , conch Lang with choice of sides.

They bring out a complimentary plate of conch fritters and wonderful The local Johnny Bread!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended to us by locals.  I have to agree with the recommendation.  While it is a big restaurant at least at the time of year we went (May) it was pretty empty.  That being said we received good service at a good price (compared to other restaurants).  You do have to drive (though I read about them picking you up), but it's worth it.  The food was very tasty and the prices were about $10 cheaper than Coco's.  I got the coconut encrusted grouper which was great and my wife got the seafood sampler which she thoroughly enjoyed.  While nothing is explicitly gluten-free, many of their meals can be made gluten-friendly so that worked out for us.  The hours are limited (6:30pm-8pm) but plan it right and eat there when visiting Treasure Cay.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Conch fritters and chowder were the best we had in the area. Prices were less, choices ok, but most of our food was overcooked.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Wilson at the marina suggested this family owned spot for dinner.
Deniro picked us up and dropped us back off to - stellar night experience!
I had the seafood platter and ate everything!! So delicious. Deniro's mom cooks and he hustles the tables.
You have to check this place out!!!

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

We visited this restaurant with a 6 and 12 year old this week. It looked closed from the outside, as boards were on many of the windows. On the inside the lighting was low, and it appeared to be in need of some updating. The menu featured several fish options, as well as a separate kids menu. We were satisfied with our meals, but I don't think I would return as the food was just ok for the large bill that we paid. The server ran the entire bar and was our waiter too.