Bahama Beach Club(Treasure Cay)
US$473
HotelsClick
  • Pool
Abaco Beach Resort and Boat Harbour Marina(Marsh Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$342
US$315
Hope Town Harbour Lodge(Hope Town)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$230
Pelican Beach Villas(Marsh Harbour)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$225
Hotels.com
All reviewspizza nighttipsy seagullliquor storeacross the streetfull kitchenthe hotel manageroff seasona king size bedfishlaid backboat rentalsswimming pigsrented a carthe general managerthursday nightr rturquoise water
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We chose to stay here for a couple days before and after our sailboat charter. This is not a fancy 5 star resort but it is just right for a low key getaway in an idyllic setting situated near one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. You can sit on a beach chair under a palapa or walk for miles on the extraordinary stretch of beach across from the resort, often without seeing another person. The staff is welcoming and friendly....especially the resort manager, Avis, who with a smile and a hug went above and beyond to make sure we were not only satisfied but delighted with our stay. She offered us a complimentary upgrade to a lovely suite with a balcony offering a stunning view of the marina. I would definitely recommend this resort and hope to have the opportunity to stay here again one day.

Room Tip: Definitely choose a Marina view room. Upstairs balcony suites offer lovely view
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We spent 17 night at Treasure Cay Beach, Marina & Golf Resort, this is the third time we've been there. The beach is just amazing, the area just perfect. We had a great barbecue on our terrace with a view on the marina. This resort is the perfect place to relax.... I recommend everyone to stay there.

1  Thank Christophe668
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We had a great time in Treasure Cay! The rooms were as expected based on the reviews we found. We didnt have great working outlets for charging our devices but we found the plugs that worked well and used those. Housekeeping was great and came daily. As a side, the ATM on Treasure Cay is only filled 1-2 times per week and its the closest ATM for a few islands nearby. We did not anticipate this and some places are all cash and of course tipping is impacted when there was no money in the ATM for 3 out of our 4 days there! Just a heads up to bring more $ than you normally would.

I found on Trip Advisor a few things that I would pass along:
1. Reginald Knowles 242-475-1671was our Taxi driver from the airport to and from the hotel, he also took us to meet fishing guides, easy to set up! He was incredibly attentive the whole trip, always early to pick u up! I set up before we arrived and he was waiting right outside.
2. Hubby went bone fishing with Captain Ronnie Sawyer, he had a great experience
3. We booked an excursion thru Abaco excursions that was right outside the condo, they were great to connect us with Captain Thomas Sawyer (cousin to the bone fishing guide) for a 1/2 day trip where we could explore the area. I could not say enough about how great he was with our family!
4. The marina has pizza night on Thursday, definitely a ton of energy and fun, the most we saw people the whole trip. Great DJ.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Colin S
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Here for just one night with my daughter, and they graciously checked us in very early as we were stranded, and the next day was raining and again graciously extended our checkout time as we had a 5 pm flight. I went to the office for more creamer in the morning, and housekeeping wasn't open yet... a while later here comes housekeeping knocking on my door to bring the creamer! The housekeeper must have taken the time to find out which unit I was in and tracked me down... I am impressed... that is genuine service! Everyone we see ...smiles and says hello ;) that goes a long way to making me want to come back. Thank you Bahamians for making my daughter and I feel so welcome!
We welcome you to visit us at the Carriage House in Girdwood Alaska, to show you some Alaskan hospitality!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I have traveled to Treasure Cay a few times now... I cannot say enough about the resort the staff and the atmosphere. This place is wonderful and the people are the most friendly of anywhere I have traveled...

If you have not been here you must visit..

Room Tip: Rooms all look at the Marina , so if you rent a boat you can keep it in front of your room.
1  Thank Bruce S