All reviews tipsy seagull pizza night liquor store across the street the hotel manager full kitchen off season fish laid back thursday night car rental turquoise water soft sand cinnamon rolls cracked conch swimming pigs daily housekeeping
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I spent 3 nights at the Treasure Cay Beach, Marina & Gold Resort. This was not my first time in Abaco, but it was my first time at this resort. My accommodations were amazing - the newly renovated suite was spacious, clean, and comfortable.
Cocos and Tipsys were both awesome spots to grab some grub. I highly recommend the Mahi Mahi burger from Cocos - it was delicious! Both restaurants also carry Bahamas' first and only craft beer!
The staff were always super friendly! Everyone walked around wearing a smile, and this made everyone feel welcome.

I'll definitely be back in the near future!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2017

The hotel is in a good lacation - very friendly personal. The room was on the "shabby-chic"- side. Needed a little care and rennovation. Being very close to the restaurant was not perfect as well, especially when partying people sit on your front porch at 11pm...
The big compensation is one of the most beautiful beaches across from the hotel - a 3 minute walk and you reach a little paradise!

Room Tip: go to the beach...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We chose to stay here for a couple days before and after our sailboat charter. This is not a fancy 5 star resort but it is just right for a low key getaway in an idyllic setting situated near one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. You can sit on a beach chair under a palapa or walk for miles on the extraordinary stretch of beach across from the resort, often without seeing another person. The staff is welcoming and friendly....especially the resort manager, Avis, who with a smile and a hug went above and beyond to make sure we were not only satisfied but delighted with our stay. She offered us a complimentary upgrade to a lovely suite with a balcony offering a stunning view of the marina. I would definitely recommend this resort and hope to have the opportunity to stay here again one day.

Room Tip: Definitely choose a Marina view room. Upstairs balcony suites offer lovely view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We spent 17 night at Treasure Cay Beach, Marina & Golf Resort, this is the third time we've been there. The beach is just amazing, the area just perfect. We had a great barbecue on our terrace with a view on the marina. This resort is the perfect place to relax.... I recommend everyone to stay there.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christophe668
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We had a great time in Treasure Cay! The rooms were as expected based on the reviews we found. We didnt have great working outlets for charging our devices but we found the plugs that worked well and used those. Housekeeping was great and came daily. As a side, the ATM on Treasure Cay is only filled 1-2 times per week and its the closest ATM for a few islands nearby. We did not anticipate this and some places are all cash and of course tipping is impacted when there was no money in the ATM for 3 out of our 4 days there! Just a heads up to bring more $ than you normally would.

I found on Trip Advisor a few things that I would pass along:
1. Reginald Knowles 242-475-1671was our Taxi driver from the airport to and from the hotel, he also took us to meet fishing guides, easy to set up! He was incredibly attentive the whole trip, always early to pick u up! I set up before we arrived and he was waiting right outside.
2. Hubby went bone fishing with Captain Ronnie Sawyer, he had a great experience
3. We booked an excursion thru Abaco excursions that was right outside the condo, they were great to connect us with Captain Thomas Sawyer (cousin to the bone fishing guide) for a 1/2 day trip where we could explore the area. I could not say enough about how great he was with our family!
4. The marina has pizza night on Thursday, definitely a ton of energy and fun, the most we saw people the whole trip. Great DJ.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family