“My experience at the Treasury Cay Beach, Marina and Golf Resort was nothing short of fantastic. The service was awesome”

Treasure Cay Beach, Marina & Golf Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Treasure Cay
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The suite I stayed in was great. I was clean and the front service was equally great. I ate at Coco's Beach restaurant and Tipsy and the service and food awesome. I will be definitely returning to Abaco and I will be staying again at the Treasure Cay Resort. I will inform all of my friend to stay when in Abaco

Room Tip: The view was awesome and the suites are large and clean
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Obie R

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I spent 3 nights at the Treasure Cay Beach, Marina & Gold Resort. This was not my first time in Abaco, but it was my first time at this resort. My accommodations were amazing - the newly renovated suite was spacious, clean, and comfortable.
Cocos and Tipsys were both awesome spots to grab some grub. I highly recommend the Mahi Mahi burger from Cocos - it was delicious! Both restaurants also carry Bahamas' first and only craft beer!
The staff were always super friendly! Everyone walked around wearing a smile, and this made everyone feel welcome.

I'll definitely be back in the near future!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2017

The hotel is in a good lacation - very friendly personal. The room was on the "shabby-chic"- side. Needed a little care and rennovation. Being very close to the restaurant was not perfect as well, especially when partying people sit on your front porch at 11pm...
The big compensation is one of the most beautiful beaches across from the hotel - a 3 minute walk and you reach a little paradise!

Room Tip: go to the beach...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We chose to stay here for a couple days before and after our sailboat charter. This is not a fancy 5 star resort but it is just right for a low key getaway in an idyllic setting situated near one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. You can sit on a beach chair under a palapa or walk for miles on the extraordinary stretch of beach across from the resort, often without seeing another person. The staff is welcoming and friendly....especially the resort manager, Avis, who with a smile and a hug went above and beyond to make sure we were not only satisfied but delighted with our stay. She offered us a complimentary upgrade to a lovely suite with a balcony offering a stunning view of the marina. I would definitely recommend this resort and hope to have the opportunity to stay here again one day.

Room Tip: Definitely choose a Marina view room. Upstairs balcony suites offer lovely view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We spent 17 night at Treasure Cay Beach, Marina & Golf Resort, this is the third time we've been there. The beach is just amazing, the area just perfect. We had a great barbecue on our terrace with a view on the marina. This resort is the perfect place to relax.... I recommend everyone to stay there.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Bahama Beach Club
#2 of 2 in Treasure Cay
12.8 km away
Bluff House Beach Resort & Marina
Bluff House Beach Resort & Marin...
#1 of 2 in Green Turtle Cay
Oceanfrontier Hideaway
#2 of 5 in Great Guana Cay
27.3 km away
Abaco Beach Resort and Boat Harbour Marina

Been to Treasure Cay Beach, Marina & Golf Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Treasure Cay Beach, Marina & Golf Resort

Address: Treasure Cay Road, Treasure Cay AB-22134, Great Abaco Island (Formerly Treasure Cay Hotel Resort and Marina)
Region: Caribbean > Bahamas > Out Islands > Abaco Islands > Great Abaco Island > Treasure Cay
Bar / Lounge Beach Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Treasure Cay
Price Range: $251 - $409 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Treasure Cay Beach, Marina & Golf Resort 3*
Less than 200 miles from Florida’s coast, the Bahamian island of Abaco is home to the village of Treasure Cay and our laid-back resort where more than three miles of sleepy white sand beach anchor a genuine Caribbean paced experience; reminiscent of a truly relaxed way of life. Served by multiple daily direct fights, our fun for all ages oasis operates a noted 150-slip marina and classic Dick Wilson golf course.Ocean-front rooms,fully airconditioned, free internet. Vacation at one of the most famous three mile long beaches in the world, according to NATIONAL GEOGRAPHICS. Swimming, boating, golf, tennis, watersports and much relaxation. Complete ocean-view pool- and beach-bar and restaurants. Available rentals: bikes, cars, golf-carts and motor-boats. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your Treasure Cay Beach, Marina & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hotel Treasure Cay