Bahama Beach Club(Treasure Cay)
US$475
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Abaco Beach Resort and Boat Harbour Marina(Marsh Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$342
US$315
Hope Town Harbour Lodge(Hope Town)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$128
US$230
Pelican Beach Villas(Marsh Harbour)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$180
All reviewspizza nighttipsy seagullliquor storeacross the streetfull kitchenthe hotel manageroff seasona king size bedfishlaid backboat rentalsswimming pigsrented a carthe general managerthursday nightr rturquoise water
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Ok, obviously it's gorgeous there. Gorgeous. It looks like they built the place to be amazing. Is it being kept up to those standards? Not quite. The bathrooms for the marina guests were sub par for sure. I could not find a shower that worked. At one point I went to grab the handle to turn the water temperature and pull it out toward you to turn the shower on, and the whole thing came off the wall and I actually almost landed on my butt on the not so well cleaned floors. Lovely. We also stayed in Marsh Harbour Marina, it was so nicely kept. The bathrooms were always clean, but not here. The pool was nice, the staff seemed to always want to be doing something other than having to talk to you. They almost seemed kind of ticked. My sons and I actually counted the boards on the marina because a few of them were about to pop up and break at any second, I'm sure of it. They were sagging and creaking, and had large electrical boxes at the end of them. I'm sure Treasure Cay might be nice if you are staying in the rooms there, but as a marina guest I was disappointed. Beautiful area though.

Stayed: May 2017
3  Thank Clueless-n-Denver
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The suite I stayed in was great. I was clean and the front service was equally great. I ate at Coco's Beach restaurant and Tipsy and the service and food awesome. I will be definitely returning to Abaco and I will be staying again at the Treasure Cay Resort. I will inform all of my friend to stay when in Abaco

Room Tip: The view was awesome and the suites are large and clean
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Obie R
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I spent 3 nights at the Treasure Cay Beach, Marina & Gold Resort. This was not my first time in Abaco, but it was my first time at this resort. My accommodations were amazing - the newly renovated suite was spacious, clean, and comfortable.
Cocos and Tipsys were both awesome spots to grab some grub. I highly recommend the Mahi Mahi burger from Cocos - it was delicious! Both restaurants also carry Bahamas' first and only craft beer!
The staff were always super friendly! Everyone walked around wearing a smile, and this made everyone feel welcome.

I'll definitely be back in the near future!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2017

The hotel is in a good lacation - very friendly personal. The room was on the "shabby-chic"- side. Needed a little care and rennovation. Being very close to the restaurant was not perfect as well, especially when partying people sit on your front porch at 11pm...
The big compensation is one of the most beautiful beaches across from the hotel - a 3 minute walk and you reach a little paradise!

Room Tip: go to the beach...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We chose to stay here for a couple days before and after our sailboat charter. This is not a fancy 5 star resort but it is just right for a low key getaway in an idyllic setting situated near one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. You can sit on a beach chair under a palapa or walk for miles on the extraordinary stretch of beach across from the resort, often without seeing another person. The staff is welcoming and friendly....especially the resort manager, Avis, who with a smile and a hug went above and beyond to make sure we were not only satisfied but delighted with our stay. She offered us a complimentary upgrade to a lovely suite with a balcony offering a stunning view of the marina. I would definitely recommend this resort and hope to have the opportunity to stay here again one day.

Room Tip: Definitely choose a Marina view room. Upstairs balcony suites offer lovely view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends