Sheraton Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$206
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
US$147
US$118
  • Breakfast included
Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$212
Sareeraya Villas & Suites(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$325
US$240
Agoda.com
OZO Chaweng Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$128
KC Resort & Over Water Villas(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$72
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$152
Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$95
Priceline
Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$235
Cancelon
  • Pool
US$553
US$466
Hotels.com
All reviewsabsolutely stunning viewskoh samuisteep roadinfinity poolno air conbean bagschaweng beachhotel guestsshuttle busthai foodthe main roadbeanbagsthailandbaht4wdscooter
Reviewed 2 January 2013

- When we arrived we received a bamboo hut that wasn't comfortable. No windows in bathroom and no door that separate this to the room.

+ We asked to change and upgrade to a better room and staff made it possible. The upgraded room was very nice and beautiful.

+ The place is located in one of the most beautiful place of ko samui. We celebrated New Years Eve and had a view on all fireworks over the hills.

- You have to keep in mind that you have to pay for everything: the shuttle that takes you up and down the hills, the internet, the breakfast. What isn't quiet common in Thailand.

+ The Thai staff is nice and friendly but we feel pressure from French Manager.

We recommend this place if you seek for a quiet and relaxing place.

Room Tip: - Don t take the bamboo hut if you seek for comfort and no insects - upgrade rooms are nice and have a terrass in the front
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank PrincipessaLili
Reviewed 23 December 2012

When I booked this place after CNN called it "best of the cheap places on Koh Samui" I expected something better than hostels but not as good as a hotel. In fact I would choose this place every time if I could come back to Samui no matter my budget. Location wise, can't be beaten as it looks down into Chaweng and across to Phangan. Rooms are good and fit naturally into the jungle environment. The food is very good, so much so that I didn't need to go down into town for two straight days for food since it is more than good enough. Where they really shine is in service. The people here (I wouldn't say staff since they became friends) are all super helpful, friendly and a joy to be around. Can't recommend it enough and although normally I would rather keep the place quiet, these guys deserve every plaudit they get!!

• Stayed: December 2012
3  Thank Milanista
Reviewed 14 December 2012

After 2 weeks of binge drinking in Bangkok and the islands, me and 2 other friends thought this would be a good place to finish off our holiday in style. The day of our arrival, I had the worst hangover of the holiday, but as soon as we got there, I was so taken aback by the incredible view that I forgot all about the squirrel in my head trying to claw its way out.

This was the most memorable 3 days of my holiday - the view, the huts/rooms, the pool and the food. The staff are very friendly and always making jokes. We had a problem with our toilet and they immediately sorted it out. The infinity pool is small, but really great.

Two drawbacks:
1. It's quite far from Chaweng (10-15 min drive), so if you're wanting to go to the bars in the evening you have to call them to pick you up (regular taxis can't get to the resort because of the bumpy and really steep hills leading up to the resort). This isn't a problem for them but it is quite expensive (can't remember exactly how much)...by expensive, I mean expensive in Thai money...in English/US etc money it's a cheap taxi ride! However, they do offer a free ride into Chaweng in the morning and then pick up early evening. If you want to go in at another time during the day their taxi ride is fairly cheap.
2. No aircon in the room - they do have fans though.

I would thoroughly recommend getting up one morning to watch the sunrise - it really is out of this world.

We were there for 3 days and that was just about enough - any more than 4-5 days and I think you might get a bit bored. If you go to this place, you will NOT be disappointed.

Room Tip: Pay a bit extra and get a better room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank WillGo12
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Stylish white bungalow,neat swimming pool,super fantastic sea and city view,green garden,enjoy with friends and family,chill out environment, calamari with singha beer,friendly staffs....what else do we need?

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Matsaya H
Reviewed 8 December 2012

Nice food, superfriendly staff, scenic views and amazing breeze, fairly priced.
Just give a call to the guys and they will pick you up with their easygoing cars.
You feel good here, everything is far away and you do not miss it !
A must go on Koh Samui !

Room Tip: Enjoy it !
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends