US$147
US$118
  • Breakfast included
Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$219
Sheraton Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$227
  • Pool
KC Resort & Over Water Villas(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$75
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Sareeraya Villas & Suites(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$317
US$276
Agoda.com
OZO Chaweng Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$123
Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$153
Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$92
Priceline
Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$220
galahotels.com
  • Pool
US$490
US$421
Agoda.com
All reviewsparty areaplenty of bars and restaurantsreception areatop floorclean roomsair conditioningfridgebahtbeach
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Thank you to the Lady in charge of the hotel, she is helpful and pleasant.
The daytime receptionist tried to get me in trouble with a Tour I booked with a private company, because he couldn't get any commission on this Tour.

He took the decision to cancelled the same day my Tour, he called the agent and spoke thai to him so I couldn't understand what he was saying and then try to convince me to choose one of theirs.

So the agent in charge of the booking called me back and asked me ,why I decided to cancel I was confused, didn't understand the situation. Finally, someone picked me up so I could go to my Tour.
Simple rooms, a lot of ants in the rooms, we had to change 2 times.
First, noisy streets
Second, the shower was licking and the A/C was dripping.

If the Lady is over there in the morning, you will have breakfast.
If he is the daytime receptionnist No chance to get breakfast,
even fruits Nothing, he barely knows how to prepare a cup of coffee.

This B and B is not expensive , don't expect anything special.
You can rent some scooters for 2oo bahts a day.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back if not you won't sleep.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Andrealise
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I just finished a wonderful 2 week stay at this great little hotel. The owner, Pudasee, is a friendly and wonderful owner. She buzzes around the hotel making sure everyone has what they need. The rest of the staff are as friendly and kind as the owner. They made sure my room was cleaned and stocked with water everyday.
Located on the southern end of Chawang it was perfect to get to and from other areas of the island.
I'll be back again later this year.

Room Tip: the front rooms get to hear the happy Australians partying across the street at the Walkabout Grill
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Thoughtfully designed rooms, spotlessly clean, 10 mins from beach (you can always hire a scooter for £3 and day if that's too far). Helpful staff, Very good value. (No pool, no fitness centre - but I wasn't expecting one)

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2011

Everyone has been most accommodating in this very clean and comfort oriented hotel The only downside is that it is a block off the ocean

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 20 August 2011

This is a clean and perfectly adequate hotel. But:
1: we had prepaid for our room through agoda, and when we arrived they had over booked.
2: Instead of admitting this, they tried to put us in a guesthouse up the road, implying that it was part of the Queen Boutique's rooms. Only when we asked directly did they admit that it was not, and it was less than half the price of what we had already prepaid.
3: Once we spoke to the owner, we were put in a similar hotel, with the promise that all would be reolved in the morning.
4: We were told that we would be collected at 12 and that a room at the Queen Boutique would be ready for us. At 12:20, we walked around, the staff had clearly forgotten. The owner had taken our paperwork, and as such we were unable to check in, and had to wait for the owner to return.
5: We had paid for a "superior" room. IN reading the hotel brochure we had been put in a standard room. As life is too short, we went to the beach.
6: The next morning, we ordered breakfast as it was included. They tried to charge us. We explained it was included. The owner again had to find and check our paperwork. And we got our breakfast. At this point we asked if the room we were in was a superior room. And pointed out the Hotel brochure. The owner assured us that we were definitely in a superior room. But when we returned, all hotel brochures had been removed.

After this, as we had pre-paid we again had to explain our breakfast, we got on with enjoying our holiday.

Its difficult to recommend the Queen Boutique on its service or honesty. If you want to stay here we would adivse booking directly, having all your paperwork with you pre-printed.

Sadly in our three days here, we witnessed similar issues for other guests.

Our last night in Samui, we spent in P Chaweng Guest house, which we found to be helpful and a similar standard of room for less than half the price.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple