“Professional Tailor”

Samui Hong Kong Tailor
Ranked #5 of 37 Shopping in Chaweng
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Samui Hong Kong Tailor is custom tailoring service provided by famous Johnny and brothers. The store is base in Chaweng Beach Road near Central Festival. We offer vast majority of fabrics selection and latest international design for custom made suits, shirts, winter coat for men and women fashion. Please visit us for your satisfaction.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I made a suit and shirts at Johnny, he is a very good and professional tailor, very good service, I am very satisfied, try him you won’t be disappointed

All reviews
"suits"
in 9 reviews
"koh"

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My dad and me made custom made suits for each one, includes 5 shirt for each.
The quality is great and vety proffesional very vety satisfied snd the price is very reasional
Johnny is a very nice man

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We had a lovely red Thai silk dress made whilst staying on Samui a few weeks ago for my wife. Jonny offered a very good price and was excellent during the fittings and alterations process. He wasn’t happy unless we were absolutely happy. Will definitely return next year and I will have one or two suits made. Thanks Jonny sorry for the delay in posting the review.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Johnny at Samui Hong Kong Tailor is a top Tailor offering a great service at competitive prices.
Strongly recommend

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Visited Johnny for a full tailored suit delivered to the hotel within 3 days. I was measured on the first day, and test fitted twice on the following days. Was a great experience at a reasonable price compared to Australia. Large range of fabrics and styles. Would recommend to my family and friends to this place. Overall very satisfied with the suit.